Chapter 162 - Alex's Spontaneous Plan

It is now a few days after Christmas, and Kara and Lena have been having a pretty good time together over the last few days. This is because after Christmas Eliza decided to stay with Kara, Lena and Alura until after New Year's, and spend more time with her family. In turn, Lena and Kara have both been very happy about this, as it has allowed the two mothers to have some alone time together, while Eliza occupies Alura for the day, taking her out and doing all sorts of things, with Ruby joining them on a few occasions. However, in this alone time, Kara and Lena have not just been filling it with having a bunch of sex, as might be expected, although they have been doing just that some of the time. Kara and Lena have been also using the time to actually start to make some serious plans about their wedding. So, over the last few days Lena and Kara have decided that their wedding will be on May 25th, outside in a nice spot at the redwood forests Kara and Lena have found, and made arrangements to reserve for the day. Then, their reception will be taking place in a hotel not too far away, which Kara and Lena have bought out for the weekend of their wedding. This has all meant that Kara and Lena have made some major decisions about their wedding, and now only have to do the more minor things, which include, what they are going to wear, what food is going to be served, and a few other things like that. These decisions have all been made a lot easier due to the fact that the two parents haven't had to look after Alura the whole time. So, for instance, when Kara and Lena were deciding where exactly they were going to get married, they quickly visited all the outdoor locations by Kara flying them there, which is not something they would be able to do with Alura. This ultimately meant that Kara and Lena were able to look at all their potential wedding locations in a day, instead of multiple days or weeks.

Right now, it is a few days before New Year's Eve, basically the middle of the week between Christmas and New Year's, and Kara and Lena are currently cuddled on the couch, completely naked, having spent their morning since Eliza took Alura out having a lot of sex with each other. Lena and Kara were both able to do this because for the holiday period Lena has given everyone at both L-Corp and CatCo time off, so neither Lena nor Kara actually have to go to work or anything. However, seeing as CatCo is a news organisation there are still some staff members working, but they are all working from the comforts of their homes, and are people who actually volunteered to work over the holiday period, and are being paid double because of that.

"Hmmmm.... that was great." Lena hums, happily, now catching her breath as she sits on her couch cuddled with Kara naked.

"Yeah, it was." Kara smiles.

When Kara and Lena have not been wedding planning, the duo have been taking every opportunity to have sex all around their penthouse, including on their roof, in their swimming pool, in the kitchen, on their couches, and even out on one of their balconies. They have not only been doing this because of Eliza taking Alura out and about with her, but also because the wedding planning has very much been a turn on for both Kara and Lena. Both women have just been getting so excited about the prospect of finally marrying each other, it has left them completely hot and heavy.

"I think I need another 10 minutes to recover.... But then I fully plan to repay you for the orgasms you just gave me." Lena smiles, happily.

Kara chuckles.

"You've already given me a few today, babe." Kara replies, kissing Lena on one of her cheeks.

"Yes. I've only given you 3, but you have given me 7." Lena says.

Kara chuckles once more.

"You've really been counting?" Kara asks.

"Well yeah." Lena smirks.

Kara simply rolls her eyes.

Kara and Lena then just continue to sit there on their couch, cuddling with each other, both recovering, for the next few minutes. Eventually Lena imitates things once more by taking Kara in for a passionate kiss, which is all the signal Kara needs to know things are back on. However, just as Kara and Lena are really getting into things again, and running their hands over each other's naked bodies, there's a knock at their penthouse door.