Chapter 86 - Revelations

On the Saturday morning, the two Danvers sisters actually started off their day in the exact same way, not that either of them would ever tell the other about it. Alex was woke up to incredible pleasure, being given to her by her girlfriend going down on her, and Kara was woken up in much the same way by Lena.

"Ohhhh...." Alex moans, as she slowly wakes up.

"Hmmmm..... Lena..." Kara moans, as she wakes up a few miles away.

Sam, for her part, woke up a while ago, and she just laid there, looking at her beautiful girlfriend who she had such amazing sex with the previous night. As Sam looked at Alex, her heart felt so full, something that she doesn't think she has ever felt before, apart from when she thinks of Ruby. Of course, Sam loves and cares for other people, like Lena, but she has never felt the way she currently feels about another person, Ruby included. That isn't because Sam doesn't love Ruby or anything, it's because Sam doesn't love Ruby in the way she loves Alex. So, as Sam lays there, looking at Alex, coming to the realisation that she loves the red head, she feels entirely overwhelmed. Sam desperately wants to just wake Alex up and tell her she loves her, and say it over and over again; she wants to have it come bursting out of her, however, Sam doesn't think that would be a good idea. Sam, firstly, doesn't really know where Alex is at, and one of the worst things a person can feel, is when they tell someone they love them for the first time, and the other person doesn't say it back. Then, on the opposite side of things, it's not exactly a pleasant experience for the person receiving the 'I love you', because they feel pressured and awkward if they are not there yet, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Then the second reason Sam decided not to wake Alex up and tell her she loves her, is because she didn't want to come off as someone who has just had sex for the first time, been completely overwhelmed by it, and told the person they are having sex with that they love them. Sam doesn't want Alex to think her love isn't genuine, it is. So, Sam decides not to wake Alex up that way, however, she is too overwhelmed to just do nothing, so instead, she decides to wake the DEO agent up in the most incredible way ever.

Alex continues to feel pleasure wash over her as she wakes up.

"Ohhhh...... Sam....." Alex hums, realising that her girlfriend is waking her up in this delightful way, and she doesn't mind one bit.

Sam, for her part, did have a few hesitations in waking Alex up this way, seeing as last night was their first-time having sex with each other. But honestly, Sam could tell how much Alex enjoyed last night, so, she didn't think she would mind being woken up this way, and she was right.

Sam continues to pleasure Alex, having crawled under the covers, for the next 5 minutes, with Alex eventually placing her hand on top of Sam's head, over the covers, pushing her further in towards her. Eventually, Alex hits her climax, and Sam enjoys it very much, with a very big smile on her face. A few moments after that, Sam crawls up the bed, and lays down next to Alex again, who is still catching her breath.

"That.... was..... hmmm...." Alex hums, her eyes closed.

Sam smiles, even wider, happy that she has got this reaction from her girlfriend. After that, Sam lays there and waits for Alex to return her senses to normal. Once Alex does return to normal, finally catching her breath, she opens her eyes and looks at her girlfriend.

"Hey." Sam smiles.

"Hi." Alex smiles back, and moves over to take Sam in for a deep kiss.

"Mhmmmm." Sam hums, kissing Alex back.

The two women kiss for a few moments, before they break apart again.

"My turn." Alex smirks, moving to go under the covers.

"Wait! I need to pick up Ruby soon!" Sam says.