Chapter 132 - Kara's Earth Birthday

Today is the special day for Lena, which she hopes will be one of the most important days of her life, the day she asks Kara to marry her, Kara's earth birthday. Lena has everything planned out for today, and she knows how she's going to propose and everything. However, there is still one final thing she needs to do. One final person who she needs to talk to, to tell her what is going on, and get her to help her with the proposal.

Lena quietly gets up from her bed, with Kara still sleeping, not wanting to wake her hopefully soon to be fiancé. Thankfully, Kara doesn't wake, and Lena then quietly leaves the room and creeps into her daughter's bedroom, who is still asleep.

"Alura?" Lena says softly, placing a kiss on the 5-year-old's cheek.

Alura slowly wakes up and opens her eyes, and grows a smile on her face upon seeing Lena.

"Momma." Alura says, tiredly, with a yawn.

"Hello, darling." Lena smiles, "It's mommy's birthday today. Would you like to help me make breakfast for her, that she can eat in bed?"

"Yes." Alura nods, happily.

Lena picks Alura up in her arms, and then carries the 5-year-old downstairs, and then places her down on one of the kitchen stools.

"What are we going to make?" Alura asks.

"Actually, before we do that, I wanted to talk to you about something." Lena says, taking a seat next to Alura.

"Okay..." Alura replies.

"I love mommy very much, and I know we are already a family, but today I want to make that official, as I am planning to propose to mommy, by asking her to marry me." Lena explains.

Alura's eyes light up upon hearing this, the remainder of her tiredness completely disappearing.

"Really?" Alura says, with a big smile on her face.

"Yes." Lena nods, "But I only want to do it if you are okay with it."

"Yes." Alura nods, and then takes Lena in for a hug, basically leaping into Lena's lap.

Lena hugs Alura back, feeling such relief. Lena knew that Alura would be okay with her and Kara getting married, but she still needed to be sure.

"Does this mean when you are married we will all have the same last names?" Alura asks.

Lena chuckles.

"Yes, darling. We will all have the last names Luthor-Danvers." Lena replies.

"Good." Alura smiles happily, with a nod of her head.

"Okay." Lena says, ending her hug, "But obviously you can't tell mommy about me proposing to her, alright?"

"Yes." Alura nods.

"Perfect, because I want you to help me with it." Lena says.

"How?" Alura asks, curiously.

"Well, I thought that after we have a nice morning together, just the three of us, by eating our breakfast, and then giving mommy her presents, we could all take a nice hike." Lena explains, "On the hike, when we are in the right place, I'm going to ask you to take a picture of me and mommy, and I'll give you my phone. However, I'll actually set my phone to record. So you'll pretend to be taking a picture of us, but be recording, and I will then get down on one knee and ask mommy to marry me. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yes. I can do it." Alura smiles happily, "Can we go now?"

Lena chuckles.

"Hold your horses, darling." Lena smiles, placing a kiss on the top of Alura's head, so happy how eager Alura is over the proposal, "We need to make mommy her breakfast first."