Chapter 185 - Good News!

Back at the Leviathan base, Nyssa has just returned, a day after their attack on the DEO. The reason it has taken Nyssa so long to return is because she decided not to go back to her sister right away, as she just wanted some space. Talia has become a big annoyance to Nyssa, and she honestly can't wait to have another assignment so she won't have to deal with her sister so regularly.

Once Nyssa appears in the Leviathan base, thanks to being teleported by a shadow woman, she looks around and sees that the Leviathan agents look to be packing everything up. Nyssa knows this certainly was not in any plan that Talia mentioned to her previously.

"Ah, sister, you're back." Talia says, with a big smile.

"Talia? What is going on?" Nyssa asks, confused, looking around the room.

"We are moving out. This base is compromised." Talia explains.

"How?" Nyssa asks.

"Because Lillian Luthor lives." Talia explains.

"What.... what do you mean she lives?" Nyssa asks, confused.

"On our little trip to the DEO, after I shot her in the head, and we left, it seems like she survived, somehow." Talia explains, "And if she survived, then she surely has some details about the potential location of this base. So, we will move elsewhere."

"That is not what I was asking." Nyssa replies, "You.... you told me that you were going to use the attack on the DEO to be a distraction for me, but to also access the DEO's data files. You didn't tell me you were going to try and kill Lillian."

"Yes.... well..... I don't tell you everything, dear sister. As we have already established, I am the leader of Leviathan, and you are not. I don't share everything with you." Talia says.

Nyssa now closes the distance between herself and Talia, looking her sister right in the eyes.

"No, you don't tell me everything. But to me it seems that you have purposely been keeping stuff from me recently, just to annoy me." Nyssa says, "I suggest you rectify that in the future. Leviathan may be all your life is now, but I COULD wipe my hands of it. I could happily go and do other things."

"Hmmm.... careful sister, it's starting to sound like you care for Lillian Luthor." Talia replies, with a smirk.

"No. I care about you keeping things from me." Nyssa replies.

Nyssa then turns and begins to walk away from Talia.

"You can help the other agents pack up this place." Talia says.

Nyssa freezes in the spot, and then turns around and punches Talia in her gut, causing the Leviathan leader to fall to her knees.

"Don't order me around." Nyssa growls.

Meanwhile, around Nyssa, other Leviathan agents have taken notice, with some readying their weapons. After a few moments, Talia recovers her breath, and looks around at the agents.

"It's okay." Talia says, getting back to her feet, "Just... a minor fight between sisters."

The Leviathan agents lower their weapons, and then Nyssa walks away.

"Interesting." Talia hums to herself.

****************

It is now almost a week later, and over the last few days Lena has spent nearly all of her time at the hospital, by Lillian's bedside, watching over her mother. This of course has meant that she has missed out on spending time with her family, and also not been present at L-Corp at all. Thankfully though, Sam has been absolutely amazing, and taken on all of Lena's usual CEO work, while her assistant Eve has shifted other stuff around. Everyone knows that this is an emotional time for Lena.