Chapter 160 - Alura Meets Elizabeth

Everyone has now headed downstairs to open all their Christmas presents. Thankfully, for the adults, Eliza has already put on a bunch of coffee for them all to drink and wake up to, much to Lena, Sam and Alex's happiness.

"Look at all the presents!" Alura says, excitedly, running into the living room, followed by Ruby.

Kara and Lena both smile happily, glad that their daughter is so happy today, and excited to see all her Christmas presents.

"Yeah. I guess Santa saw that you were a really really good girl this year; so, you got all these presents." Lena smiles.

Kara then stands up from the couch, and walks over to Ruby, who is currently looking at both piles of presents in the centre of the living room a bit confused.

"Ruby, the pile on the left is for you. The pile on the right is for Alura." Kara says.

"Did.... you and aunt Lena get them for me?" Ruby asks, in a whisper.

"No. Santa got them for you." Kara replies, with a big smile.

Ruby rolls her eyes, and then smiles up at Kara.

"Thank you, aunt Kara." Ruby says, giving the blonde a hug.

"You're very welcome, Ruby." Kara replies, hugging the 13-year-old back.

After this, Ruby and Alura both sit down in front of their two piles of presents, while all the adults gather around and sit on the couches and chairs, deciding that they'll just watch the two kids open their presents from 'Santa' first before opening their own.

Over the next 20 minutes Ruby and Alura open all of their presents from Santa, with the two girls getting a bunch of different things that they very much liked, and are happy about. For Ruby, she got some sports gear for all the different sports she is getting into at school, as well as the latest US women's national team kit, and several other things. Then Alura got a bunch of different stuffed toys (mostly Disney themed), several colouring books, and a variety of other toys. Needless to say, both Alura and Ruby were very happy with all their presents which they received from Santa.

"Is that all?" Alura asks, as she looks around to try and find more presents to open.

All the adults chuckle at Alura looking for more presents for her, despite already having opened about 15 of them from 'Santa'.

"Our daughter really is spoilt." Lena whispers to Kara.

"Yeah." Kara chuckles.

"That's all of your presents from Santa, Alura." Lena answers, "But there are some more presents for you from mommy and I that you can open up in a second. Then later on, when everyone else gets here, we will open up a few more presents."

"I want to open them now!" Alura pouts.

"Alura, all the adults sat here and watched you and Ruby open your presents from Santa. It's only fair that us adults get a chance to open up our ones to each other now." Kara says.

"Okay." Alura eventually nods, after a moments silence.

"Good girl." Kara smiles, lovingly, "Now, why don't you and Ruby go and look under the Christmas tree and hand out all the presents to the correct people."

"Okay." Alura nods.

Alura and Ruby then go about handing all the adults their Christmas presents that are under the Christmas tree. The adults themselves then begin to open their presents, with Alura and Ruby watching on, looking at all the presents that their family are opening now, instead of them. Lena, Kara, Eliza, Sam and Alex all receive some really nice presents from each other. The highlights from the presents are Lena and Kara give Sam and Alex a 4-day weekend vacation at a spa several hours north of National City, which both Sam and Alex seem very excited to receive. Eliza gets some high-end cooking appliances from Kara and Lena, then Kara and Lena get two tickets to a fancy all you can eat restaurant in Metropolis from Sam and Alex.