Chapter 101 - Finding Alura

Lena arrives at the DEO on a mission. Lena's daughter is missing, and she is going to do whatever she can to get her back, and make Lillian, and anyone else involved, pay. Lena isn't going to allow this to be another Kara situation, where they find nothing, even after weeks of searching.

"Lena.... are you okay?" Alex asks, with a worried expression on her face as Lena walks into the DEO with a stern look on her face.

"Of course not, Alex!" Lena snaps, "My daughter is missing!"

"Right.... yeah..... of course...." Alex replies, awkwardly.

Lena stops walking, and sighs.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to snap at you." Lena says.

"No... it's okay.... I completely get what you are going through." Alex says, "And it was a dumb question anyway."

Lena nods her head, not wanting to say anything else, and then walks with Alex, side by side, into the DEO hub.

"Lena, good you're here." "J'onn says, nodding his head, "I have sent a team over to your office to do a thorough scan, and collect any evidence that was potentially left behind to give us a lead to Lillian's whereabouts."

"Yeah, and I'm currently looking through all traffic and security cameras around L-Corp to see if I can spot any activity during the 40-minute period where Alura was taken." Winn says.

"We don't need any of that." Lena says.

Winn, J'onn and Alex turn to look at Lena, confused.

"Lena?" Alex asks, confused.

Lena then takes her necklace off of her neck, the one that she made for her and Alura to wear.

"We can track her by the necklace I gave her." Lena says.

"You put a tracking chip in the necklace?" Alex asks, surprised.

"Sort of." Lena replies, "It is some advanced nano-tracking technology which I have been working on. Unlike most tracking devices, it doesn't consistently emit a signal, giving out its location. The signal will only be emitted once I activate it by connecting my own necklace to a device I have made. We can then track the frequency to Alura's location."

Alex, Winn and J'onn all look at Lena pretty stunned.

"Okay.... well.... I should be able to track any frequency, anywhere in the world, from here." Winn eventually says.

"Good." Lena nods.

Lena then pulls out a small metal device from the bag she is carrying, and places it down on the table. The device is about the size of a computer mouse, and has a circular flat hole at the top of it, where Lena's necklace fits perfectly. There are then a few lights on the device and some buttons at the side.

"Lena..... if you have this tech.... why didn't you give something like this to Kara?" Alex asks, because it is bugging her brain right now.

Lena turns to look at Alex with a look of regret on her face.

"Like I said, this is very new technology, bleeding-edge tech really. I have only tested it a few times, but I am confident it works. I didn't give it to Kara simply because of how new the technology is, and the fact that I already installed a tracker in her suit. But if this does work, I'll be sure to create something similar for Kara, and our other friends to wear, so we can track them if they get kidnapped also." Lena explains.

"Okay." Alex nods.

Lena then takes her necklace and inserts it into the device. The device then makes a movement, locking the necklace in place. Lena then presses a few buttons on the side of the device, and a red light activates on top, and then a few moments later, the red light turns off, and a green one appears.