Chapter 196 - Bachelorette Party Part 2

It is now about 15 minutes since the group left the venue where they ate all their food, and parted ways with J'onn. They are all currently arriving at a luxurious club which Sam has booked a private room at, for them all to enjoy. On the groups journey to the club, they all got back in the limbo, and had some more champagne, apart from Kara, who decided to eat some of the leftover food that she picked up when they were leaving the other venue. Kara now has sort of got her second wind of eating, and isn't as full up as she was after eating the endless amount of potstickers which she had.

Eventually, the group all get out of the stretch limbo, as they arrive outside the club Sam has booked them a private room at. It is around 9:30PM now, so it's not too late, but is starting to get later than Lena and Kara usually go to bed, which is around 10 – 11, depending on the day of the week. However, Lena and Kara both know that they shouldn't expect to go to bed today until sometime in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

"Here we are." Sam says with a smile, as they all get out of the stretched limo.

The whole group look at the club, and they see that it is called National City: Apex Fusion, and the entire group can tell that this place isn't just a simple night club that has music and serves alcohol, but a place where other stuff, some of which might be illegal, occurs.

"Uhhhh..... Sam......" Lena says, "I really hope that this isn't want I think it is."

"Oh, don't worry." Sam says, "We are going into an entirely private room of this club. We won't see anything that may or may not go on in the public sections of this club."

"Hmmm." Lena replies.

The group all then begin to walk into the club, where Sam then says a few words to the bouncer outside, who then says something into his earpiece, before allowing them all to enter the club.

"How big is this private room?" Kara asks, "It's not going to be a little small private room that these clubs usually have, right? As that might be a tight squeeze with so many of us."

"Don't worry, it is big enough to fit us all." Sam says.

The group continue to walk through the club, and are eventually greeted by a woman who works there. Sam talks to the women for a little bit, explaining that they have a booking for the private room, and the women then leads them further into the club, with them eventually arriving in a decent sized room.

The room itself is about twice the size of Lena's L-Corp office, and on one side of the room, there is a bar, which is staffed by a bar tender. Then in the middle of the room, leading out into the centre, is a stage, with a stripper pole in the middle of it. The stage then seems to lead back to behind some big curtains, which are clearly to some backstage area. The room is then completed by several seats, which all are pointed in the direction of the stage, with some tables beside them for drinks.

"I hope you will enjoy your visit here this evening." The female worker says, as she addresses the entire group, as they look around the room, "As you can see, you have your own private bar, and bartender for the evening, and the drinks have already been pre-paid for, so you don't need to worry about that. This room is also fitted with its own sound system, which I will activate when I leave. Feel free to adjust the volume via the dials on the wall to your preferred option. I am also aware that you did not request any.... entertainment..... for the evening.... but if you change your minds, I'm sure something can be arranged. We have many talented men and women working for us here."

"Thank you." Sam smiles, "That will be all for now."

"Of course." The female worker nods, "Please let me know if you need anything else."