Chapter 189 - Cat Grant's 5AM Call

Currently it is the middle of the night, and Kara and Lena are cuddled up in bed. However, the fiancés are soon disturbed by the sound of their youngest daughter walking into their bedroom, and crying slightly.

"M....Morgan?" Kara calls out, being the first one to wake up and realising what is going on.

"Momma.... jeju.... I had a bad dream...." Morgan cries, as she walks over to Kara's side of the bed, "I dreamed that the bad people were coming for me.... like they did for my parents."

"Oh, darling." Lena says, now having woken up herself, "That isn't going to happen. That's just a dream."

"Yeah." Kara agrees.

"I'm scared." Morgan says, still lightly crying.

"Do you want to hop up and come sleep with momma and I?" Kara asks.

"Yeah." Morgan nods, with a shaky breath.

"Okay, come on. Hop up." Lena says, as she opens the covers for Morgan.

Morgan then climbs onto the bed, moving over Kara's body, before settling down under the covers in the middle of Kara and Lena.

"There we go, darling." Lena says, as she strokes some hair out of Morgan's face.

Morgan then settles in the bed, cuddling closer to Lena, with Kara moving over to get close to Morgan too. Kara knows from experience that after having a bad dream, it feels nice to have stuff all around you, as it makes you feel safe.

"Go back to sleep, baby." Kara says, as she places a kiss on the top of Morgan's head, "Momma and I are here. You won't have any more bad dreams tonight."

"Okay." Morgan says, now in a tired voice, "Love you."

"Love you too." Kara says.

"Sleep well, my darling. I love you, so much." Lena says, as she strokes one of Morgan's cheeks.

The trio then all settle in the bed, with Morgan soon falling asleep, followed by both Kara and Lena.

****************************

It is now a few hours later, about 5AM National City time, and Kara is woken by the sound of her phone ringing on her nightstand. As Kara wakes up, and is disturbed from her sleep, her first thought is that it must be some sort of emergency that requires Supergirl, as no one else would dare ring her at 5 in the morning, when she has been happily sleeping in her bed cuddled with her future wife, and her youngest daughter. However, as Kara grabs her phone, and actually looks at it, she realises she is wrong, there is one person on Earth who would dare to ring her at 5AM on a Sunday morning.

"Hhmmmm.... hello.... Miss Grant?" Kara answers, with a tired grumble, as she stands up from the bed and makes her way out of the bedroom, not wanting to disturb Lena and Morgan, like the phone call has disturbed her.

"Keira, you're awake, good!" Cat says.

Kara sighs.

"Do you know what time it is?" Kara grumbles.

"Yes, Keira, and it's even later, or earlier, here, depending on how you put it. But like they say, the early bird catches the worm and what not." Cat replies.

Kara sighs again.

"If you are going to call me this early, and disturb me from my sleep, you could at least call me my actual name." Kara says.

"Fine, if I must, KARA." Cat says, stressing the pronunciation of Kara's name.

"Hmmm.... so what are you calling me about?" Kara asks.