𝐈𝐕. 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

QUEENS

"Come on!" Steve shouted as they ran towards their helicopter. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until Vision put a crack in the pavement, making them stop running.

"Captain Rogers. I know what you believe you're doing is right." Vision spoke up. "But for the collective good, you must surrender now."

Darla watched as everyone stood before them, her eyes flickered to Mateo. He seemed to be okay despite a bloody nose that was caused by her.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam questioned.

"We fight." Steve said as he slowly started walking forward.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Darla uttered as they all began running towards one another. Darla's eyes landed on Peter, he seemed to be too young to be involved in this, but yet there he was.

"No ones gonna hate you if you choose to sit this one out, babe." Mateo chuckled as he fired a blast at her. Darla scoffed and fired a blast back at him. Mateo tilted his head, a sadistic smirk playing on his face. "Wrong choice."

"Wanda." Darla shouted as she threw a blast up into the air, only for Wanda to control and manipulate it down onto Mateo. "I think you made the wrong choice."

Darla let out a small chuckle as Mateo hit a truck and let out a loud groan in pain. She clenched her jaw once she felt the familiar webs around her hands.

"I really hate this kid." She uttered as she fried the webbing and watched as Steve threw his shield up, cutting the webbing that Peter was swinging on, making him fall down. "Thank you."

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." Peter uttered as he motioned to the shield, which Darla caught and handed back to Steve.

"Look, kid, there's a lot going on here that you don't understand." Steve spoke, his eyes flickering to Darla.

"Mr Stark said you'd say that. Wow." Peter chuckle as he began to fire his webs at Steve, making him fall to the ground. Before he dragged him across the floor and kicked him in the face. "He also said to go for your legs."

"And what did he say about me?" Darla questioned as she rapidly fired multiple bolts a Peter.

"That your dangerous." Peter said, he didn't mean to let it slip it. Tony had told him not to repeat that to anyone.

"Damn right." Darla snapped, angered by Tony's opinions on her. She scanned the airport for the man before firing blasts at Tony.

"Stark tell you anything else?" Steve questioned, his hand grabbing Darla's and pulling her into his chest. "Breathe." He whispered as the blue aura formed around her.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous." Peter said before he flipped off the jet bridge, webbing up Darla's hand just as Steve kicked him back.

"Guess he had a point." Steve responded with a shrug. He threw his shield at one of the legs holding up the supply box. Peter quickly caught the jet bridge before it could crush him. "You got heart kid, where you from?"

"Queens." Peter responded weakly as he tried to hold up the jet bridge that would be far to heavy for a normal 15 year old to hold.

Steve smiled fondly, thinking back to Doctor Erskine. The man who changed his life was from Queens too.

"Brooklyn." Steve motioned to both himself and Darla before running away.

Darla pursed her lips slightly as she looked at the struggling boy.

"I might be dangerous." She paused, as she used her abilities to help him lift the jet bridge and escape from under it. "But I have a brother your age, I don't know what I'd do if I returned home and he was hurt due to some stupid fight."

"Thank you." Peter looked over to the girl shocked that she helped him.

"Don't thank me just yet, kid." Darla uttered, walking over to him and placing her hand down on his shoulder, sending a shock through his whole body. "Just stay down alright?"

"But Mr Stark said-"

"Sometimes Tony doesn't know what he's saying." Darla whispered back as she heard Bucky taking over the comms.

"We gotta go. That guys probably in Siberia by now."

"We gotta draw out the flyers." Steve uttered, watching as Darla ran over to him and Bucky. "I'll take Vision, you two get to the jet."

"No. You get to the jet." Sam interrupted. "All three of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint added.

Darla looked between the two super soldiers nervously. She knew they were right. They had to leave people behind as much as they hated the idea.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam cut Clint off.

"Alright, Sam. Whats the play?" Steve questioned, his eyes never leaving Darla's.

"We need a diversion." Sam paused. "Something big."

"I got something kinda big." Scott uttered. "But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me."

"What?" Darla furrowed her brows, not understanding a word that the man was saying.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky questioned.

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked, worried about the man.

"I do it all the time." Scott shrugged as if it was nothing. "I mean once. In a lab. Then I passed out." Darla had to bite her bottom lip to prevent herself from laughing at the man as he whispered, "I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss."

Her eyes widened as she saw Scott turn into a giant.

"I think that's the signal." Darla said as she patted Steve's chest and pushed him and Bucky towards the helicopter.