𝐕𝐈.𝐈

TONY

It had been twenty three days since the snap. Everyone had kept to themselves. Briar was staying at the compound with the remaining Avengers.

Darla sat on the counter top of the bathroom, Steve standing between her legs as she shaved off his beard. She ran the razor under the water once she was finished and grabbed a cloth to dry his face.

She brought her hands up to cup his face, her thumbs running along his cheeks. She pressed her lips against his softly. He was taking the disappearing of the others harder than most. 

Steve took a glance at himself in the mirror, he could barely recognise the man staring back at him. He furrowed his brows at the mirror that began to violently shake.

"What the hell is that?" Darla questioned.

"I don't know." Steve responded as he pulled on a long sleeved top before heading outside.

Darla offered a small smile at her brother, who over the past few days had become closer with Natasha. Her hand linked with Steve's as she saw the ship being carried by Carol.

Steve pulled away from Darla as he saw Nebula helping Tony walked down the steps. He seemed weak, like he could barely even hold up his own weight.

Darla ran up to the man and wrapped her arms around him. Burying her head in the crook of his neck. Truthfully, she had thought Tony disappeared in the snap after not hearing anything from him in so long. But here he was, with his arms wrapped weakly around her.

"I'm glad you're okay." She whispered thankfully.

"Couldn't stop him." Tony mumbled.

"Neither could we." Steve muttered as Darla pulled away from the man.

Tony pulled the couple to a stop, looking at them both with tear filled eyes.

"I lost the kid." Tony admitted. Darla placed a comforting hand on the man's bicep. She knew that over the past two years Tony and Peter had become closer.

"Tony, we lost." Steve reminded him. They hated to admit it, but they had been defeated.

"Is, uh...?" Tony couldn't even finish his sentence as Pepper ran up to him.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" Pepper pulled the man into her tight embrace as she let out a small sob.

"It's okay." Tony attempted to reassure the blonde.

Darla took a small step back, allowing Steve's arms to wrap around her shoulders. He placed a small kiss on the top of her head as he noticed her hands beginning to shake.

"Let's get him inside." Steve whispered to the girl, who nodded in agreement.

~

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey announced as they pulled up photos of everyone they knew who has snapped.

Darla sat beside Steve, her hand linked with his as her head rested on his shoulder. He placed a soft kiss on her temple as photos of her family appeared on the screen.