𝐕.𝐈𝐈

SLEEPOVER

It had been a year since the group went into hiding when Wanda requested that she and Vision wanted some space to just be themselves away from the others.

Darla was hesitant a first, finding it odd if she didn't live under the same roof as them. But she respected the girls wishes and said if she wanted to leave, then they had to at least meet up once every two weeks for a girls night sleep over.

Natasha hated the idea when Darla first proposed it to her, but after a month or two, she slowly came round to the idea.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Darla whispered to Steve, placing a soft kiss on his lips, Vision was coming over to keep him and Sam company. Vision came for months at a time to visit Wanda, with Tony's knowledge but Vision didn't tell the man where the group were hiding.

Natasha groaned, running her hand over her face. Ever since the two got together, they wouldn't separate for more than five minutes.

"You're seeing him tomorrow. Let's go." Natasha said as she leant against the door frame.

Steve chuckled at the girl, before kissing her once again, despite Natasha's complaining. Darla laughed against Steve's lips, causing him to smile.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear. "If you need me-"

"I'll call, like we agree every other time, Steven." Darla smirked, she loved winding him up by calling him Steven.

"Call me tonight?" Steve requested, making Natasha pretended to vomit.

"Of course, and I love you too." Darla smiled, as she felt an arm wrap around her bicep and pull her away.

"Let's go, Wanda's going to be waiting for us." Natasha said as she pulled the girl away from Steve.

~

Natasha reached up and knocked on Wanda's door, before waiting for an answer. Wanda swung the door open and let out an excited squeal before pulling the girls into a hug and inside the apartment.

"I've missed you guys." Wanda said as they walked inside, all three girls had smiles on their face.

Wanda had prepared an abundance of snacks for the girls to eat, even chose a few movies for them to binge watch tonight. But first they all decided to have a catch up.

"How's living with the happy couple?" Wanda questioned turning to Natasha.

"Draining, I'm thankful for Sam's company, I really am." Natasha chuckled, running her fingers through her now blonde hair.

"We're not that bad are we?" Darla questioned with a huge smile.

"Firstly, you come up to Sam and I asking for couples movie nights." Natasha rolled her eyes, remembering how Sam reacted at the suggestion. "And he's calling her tonight."

"But it's girls night." Wanda fake pouted. "You were the one who said-"

"Alright, alright, I won't call him." Darla chuckled, making the girls playfully cheer. "Now, tell me about you and Vision."

Wanda couldn't help but blush, the man brought her a true sense of happiness.

"He makes me happy." She shrugged. "Like really, really happy."

Darla turned to Natasha with a smirk before saying,

"I don't know about you, Nat, but I think Red's fallen in love."

"I don't know about you, Red, but I think Darla's fallen in love." Natasha chuckled, mimicking Darla.

It was at times like this that Darla missed the way her siblings would tease her about her crushes.

"Well, indeed I have." She said as he phone rang. "And that's him now." She answered the phone, causing a boo from both the girls.

"Hello Mrs America." Sam said as held the phone to his ear. "I have some bad news for you." He laughed. "It's boys night tonight, so no phone calls for you and Mr America tonight I'm afraid."

"Okay, tell him that I love him and I'll see him tomorrow then will you Samuel?" Darla chuckled.

"Of course." He paused before shouting, "Oh Steven! She says she's completely and utterly in love with you and will see you tomorrow." Darla blushed at the words and faintly heard Steve shout back,

"I'm in love with you too."

"Alright, I gotta go before Red and Nat beat my ass." Darla muttered as she felt both the girls eyes on her. "See you soon."

~

The night flew by, filled with laughter and tears. Darla looked at both the girls who had fallen fast asleep before their movie even ended.

She softly smiled before picking up two throws and covering both the girls up.

"Goodnight." She whispered to both of them before grabbing her phone and heading to the kitchen. She looked through her contacts until her eyes landed on Steve's number. She pressed call and half expected it to just go to voicemail, but he answered almost instantly.

"Hey, Baby, they fall asleep early again?" Steve whispered as he made his way out of the room that both Vision and Sam were sleeping. Darla hummed. "Yeah these two did too."

"I know it's only a few hours, but I miss you." Darla whispered guiltily.

"You want me to come and get you?" Steve questioned, knowing that she struggled to go to sleep without him being there. Every time she went to Wanda's for a sleep over, they ended up talking all night on the phone. There was even one occasion where he had snook round till she fell asleep and left in early hours of the morning to get back to the boys, without anyone noticing.

"No, it's okay." She whispered softly as Steve let out a yawn. "Just get some rest for me okay?" Steve hummed. "I love you."

"I love you, Baby."