𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

DANVERS

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint questioned over the comms, flashing a quick anxious smile to Darla as he ran past her with the Infinity Gauntlet in his hands.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouted over the comms. Darla was relieved once she heard his voice, she was happy that he was still alive. She didn't know how she would cope without him.

"No. We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce shouted back.

Darla fired a blast to a chitauri who was about to tackle Bucky to the ground. Bucky smiled the second that he saw the girl, five years past by and neither of them had changed a bit. She quickly saluted towards him before firing at more chitauri.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony spoke over the comms.

"Basically, we're fucked." Darla announced, her eyes flickering around for any sign of Steve or her brother.

As she did so, she noticed Briar and Wanda fighting against a few chitauri. She allowed a half smile to form on her face, thankful that both of them were okay. Although once the fight was over, she would have to be having a few strong words with Briar about the suit that he was wearing.

"Hold on. That wasn't our only time machine." Scott announced as a the car horn with the song 'La Cucaracha' playing was heard. Darla chuckled slightly, never thing that she'd ever see the rusted van again.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve shouted curiously as Darla ran over to him. He gripped her waist to steady her, smiling down at the fact that she was okay.

"Yes. But you're not gonna like where it's parked." Valkyrie shouted back in response.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony questioned curiously.

Both Steve and Darla shared an anxious look, they needed this to work. They hoped to God that all of them would survive and make it back okay, despite the blonde girl knowing better.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott responded.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve ordered, nodding to Darla as they both ran in their separate directions.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope responded.

Darla watched as Briar pulled out a gun to shoot Thanos' army. Darla blasted all of them surrounding her and her brother before giving Briar a look.

"Bucky." Darla grabbed Bucky's collar, pulling him back. "Look after him. I need to go and save Peter."

"Yes ma'am." Bucky saluted as he watched the girl his best friend loved run after Peter.

"Peter!" Darla shouted as she blasted the chitauri sounding them, only for more to come. Darla grabbed the Infinity Gauntlet from Peter. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She uttered as they became surrounded.

"Help. Somebody, help." Peter shouted.

"Hey, Queens, Baby, heads up." Steve threw Mjolnir, causing Peter to shoot a web up to wrap around it and he grabbed Darla so that she wasn't left behind.

Peter caught the both of them once a blast cut through Peter's webbing. She put them both on Valkyrie's pegasus, causing Darla to cling onto the Infinity Gauntlet tighter as Peter attempted to introduce them both.

"Hey. Nice to meet you– OH, MY GOD!" He screamed as the Pegasus was hit and sent them flying to the ground. He quickly grabbed Darla and tried to prevent the fall from hurting her too much.

"Get up. Get up. Get up." Darla shouted as they continued to run with the Infinity Gauntlet. "Does anyone else want this yet?" She questioned as she nearly fell over the rubble.

The pair of them stumbled back due to the blasts being fired at them. Darla let go of the Infinity Gauntlet and quickly shielded Peter from the blasts. The last thing she wanted was him getting hurt.

Peter grabbed the Infinity Gauntlet and attempted to hide it with his body, whilst he clung onto Darla's suit. She was protecting him like a big sister would and he liked that.

"Hi. I'm– Peter Parker. That's Darla Dyer. You probably already knew that. She's amazing." Peter uttered as the pair clung onto one another.

"Hey, Peter Parker, Dyer. You got something for me?" Carol questioned, chuckling at Peter's rambling.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." Peter whispered breathlessly as Wanda, Valkyrie and Okoye arrived.

"Don't worry." Wanda smiled towards Darla, happy to see her again. Darla grabbed Wanda's shoulders and quickly pulled her in for a hug.

"She's got help." Okoye continued as Mantis, Shuri, Hope, Gamora and Nebula all showed up.

Darla smiled softly, the only thing that would have made this moment better would have been if Natasha was with them, like she should have been.