VI

After freeing Eren the group found themselves surrounded by the Garrison Regiment.

"You're all gonna die." A voice spoke out causing the three to glance behind at Eren.

"Well ain't that the truth." Kyra muttered out standing on guard against the Garrison Regiment.

Armin moved to him lifting him up. Eren's face held a sadistic grin and crazed eyes.

"Eren? Eren!" Armin called out. Eren gasped loudly.

"Are you alright?" Mikasa asked glancing at the confused boy.

"Eren! Can you move on your own?! Are you yourself?! Tell them everything you know! I'm sure they'll understand!" Armin instructed.

"--Armin?!" Eren questioned in confusion.

"--Did you hear him?! He said he's gonna kill us!" A man shouted out.

"Yeah, I heard it too. He's planning on eating us!" Another yelled out.

"Cadets Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, Kyra Teeny, and Armin Arlelt! What you've committed is an act of treason! Whether you live or die depends on you! Any attempt to move from where you stand now, anything you do that I deem suspicious will be met with cannon fire. Do not test me. Answer carefully." Woerman yelled out.

Kyra clenched her fist growling lowly, "Fucking Sadies the Sadist, strikes again. Next time I see him, I'm gonna tear him a new one."

"Eren Jaeger, what exactly are you? Human? Or Titan?" Woerman yelled out.

"I'm sorry, Sir! I don't understand!" Eren yelled out.

"Answer, damn you! Evasion will get you nowhere! Don't try to stall with pretend ignorance! You won't stand a chance! You'll be blown to hell before you can assume your true form!" The captain yelled out.

"What true form?!" Eren shouted out.

"Please! Scores of people witnessed the moment that you appeared from the body of a Titan! We've allowed an unknown being--you--to infiltrate Wall Rose! Even if you are a member of the Cadets as sanctioned by the king, it is well within reason for me to eliminate any risk as quickly as possible! Of this, I feel certain! The Armored Titan that took down Wall Maria could appear at any moment now! As we speak, the very survival of humanity is at stake Understand?! We can't afford to waste any further manpower or time on you! I will bombard you with high explosives if I have to!" He shouted out.

"My specialty...is severing flesh. I'll gladly demonstrate it, if need be. If anyone wants to experience my technique...then please, by all means, step this way." Mikasa proclaimed stepping forward.

"Tch. What a fuckin' pain, you pathetic nuisances are." Kyra scoffed out darkly as she stepped forward as well.

"Sir. Mikasa Ackermann was assigned to
escort duty with us elite soldiers. And Kyra Teeny mowed down the Titans effortlessly even after the Vanguard Elites were anhilated. Their prowess is equal to that of a hundred ordinary soldiers. Losing them would be a great setback for humanity."

"I swear to the powers-that-be. Call me Teeny one more time...Sadies, you bastard!" Kyra spat out in irritation.

"Hey, Mikasa! Armin! Kyra! What is all this?!" Eren questioned in confusion.

"A suprise party and we just so happen to be the guests of honor. They even brought confetti canons with them. I personally find myself to be too old for clowns, but it seems that the entirety of our guests are clowns." Kyra said sarcastically.

"Mikasa! Kyra! Attacking people won't help! There's nowhere to run inside this cramped wall!" Armin shouted out.

"I don't care who it is. I won't let anyone kill Eren. That's all that matters!" Mikasa said.