LXVI

"Target sighted!" Onyonkapon yelled out as the airship sped through thunder clouds. Kyra stood clutching a metal bar for stabilization as the ship rocked back and forth in unsteady turbulence.

"Prepare to jump!" Onyonkapon called out.

"Wait!" Hange called out as Jean followed in her concern.

"What about you? Hurry up and get over here!" Jean called out.

"I think he may be better off in a crashing plane in comparison to where we're getting off. Better chances of survival, that is.." Kyra mumbled out, causing Connie and Reiner to nod.

"I'm staying! I'm going to drop you straight on the target!" Onyonkapon called out.

"How are you going to land? At this velocity, you'll just crash!" Hange shouted back.

"Let me worry about getting this thing back down. Don't jump till you're damn sure you'll land on the founder!" Onyonkapon shouted out only for Kyra, Levi, and Mikasa's eyes to widen sensing the oncoming threat of debris.

"Onyonkapon!" Mikasa shouted as Kyra attempted to put a barrier between them and the flying debris.

"Shit, no good. Still don't have enough energy to hold a barrier long." Kyra commented with frustration as Onyankopon's eyes widened seeing the projectiles.

The airship quickly dove to the left sharply as the group inside stumbled, trying to remain standing.

"Hey Levi, it's your Beastie. How touching you finally get to have a reunion after being separated for so long." Kyra stated sarcastically as Levi's eyes narrowed with gritted teeth as he gave a low growl in anger.

"Furry shit bag. The Beast is in the field!" Levi grounded out.

"Think he has a few words of complaint about your five star accomendations." Kyra added dully.

"This works in our favor." Hange called out.

"Good! Then we don't have to look for it! The Beast titan is priority one. Destroying him can end this battle in one shot. It's time to stop the Rumbling!" Armin proclaimed as he reminded everyone of the plan.

Kyra grasped the metal bar tightly as the ship started nose diving down and shifting from left and right to dodge projectiles only for two hands to clutch the back of her shirt and arm as the force knocked her around.

The sound of the door opening was heard as Armin gritted his teeth by the deafening sound of wind in his eardrums before jumping out screaming Eren's name as the other's followed.

Kyra launched herself down as eyes shifted back and forth for enemies only to spot the large carcass of the Founder and the source of debris.

Kyra quickly latched on to a piece of the spine, launching herself around a bone as rocks flew past her.

"Wait... that's strange. It's the form of Zeke, but not him." Kyra mused out quietly as
Her eyes red eyes narrowed, glancing at the Beast Titan from a distance as Connie approached her direction before letting his anchor go as more debris came their way.

"Shit! I can't touch down!" Connie yelled out as Kyra launched herself towards his direction before calling out to him.

"Connie! To the left Reiner's coming." Kyra grabbed his arm as she forced his trajectory away from the fast approaching Reiner.

The two continued moving around before anchoring to a spike as Reiner bit into his hand and transforming in a heap of steam and electricity. The quick velocity sent the Armored Titan hurdling towards the Beast and sent the two plummeting onto the spiny carcass.