XX

"Try not to walk in a cluster. We'll stand out. Eren, Kyra, and Historia, just walk normal." Captain Levi instructed as "Eren" and "Historia" walked along side Kyra, who unfortunately had no body double, since Historia was the only one that was her stature with doll like features...well according to Sasha anyway.

So she had to take the bullet on this one, but Captain Levi said if there was a time for street skills, now would be the time and Kyra knew exactly what he meant.

"Why is the royal family's flag hanging everywhere?" Connie asked.

"Oh! Today must be the anniversary of the King's coronation. Once a year, they hand out a haul of rations." Sasha explained.

"Oh..." Connie muttered.

Kyra eyed behind them hearing the clopping of hooves against stone. "Get ready, you two." She warned softly.

"Watch out! Behind us!" Captain Levi shouted as the three on them were quickly snagged and tossed into the wagon.

...

Kyra sat tied up in a chair as Jean and Armin watched with wide eyes. Kyra's eyes grew dark and murderous as a man's heavy breath lingered on her neck. He groped at her chest feeling her up and down as he chuckled perversely.

Kyra looked straight ahead gritting her teeth as she went to raise her foot where a knife resided in her boot.

Armin and Jean quickly shook their heads frantically.

"Yeah? You like that? Let me hear you moan." The creepy man said as he continued to fondle Kyra's chest.

"Well? How's that? Doesn't it feel good? I'm just dying to hear your cute little voice." Kyra's eyes narrowed darkly as the man ripped three of her buttons off her shirt revealing her cleavage.

"You're more curvier than I expected...plump even." The man said blushing.

Jean turned his head looking away, sweating nervously as Armin closed his eyes before reopening them to focus on Kyra's movements to make sure she didn't act on her rage.

...

"How's it going inside?" Captain Levi asked Mikasa as she moved back to the roof.

"If we don't hurry, Kyra's going to kill them all. And I wouldn't blame her...She's being pawed at." Mikasa said glancing down.

"I see. Can't say I'd blame her, either." Captain Levi said.

...

Kyra had enough. The man had decided to suck on her neck making Kyra shudder in disgust. She looked towards the ceiling spotting Connie.

Kyra tilted her head to the roof signaling. Connie nodded heading to the roof to tell Mikasa.

Kyra's eyes hardened as he moved his finger to her lips putting it in her mouth. She freed her hands having made sure when they tied her down to keep her hands clenched.

This allowed for the bindings to loosen when she relaxed them, giving her just enough wiggle room to free herself.

She swung her arms over his head pushing his face against her shoulder. She bit down on his fingers while her hand went to the back of his neck hitting it hard. His muffled screams were quickly silenced as he fell unconscious.

Kyra caught the man by his collar quietly lowering him to the ground. Kyra spat the fingers out of her mouth and spitting the blood out. The bloody fingers landed in front of Jean and Armin who looked at the digits in horror.

She quietly moved to Armin and Jean working on the ropes. She stopped spotting Mikasa. She nodded. "Kyra are you okay?" Armin asked spotting the bruising on her neck.