XXXV

Kyra leaned against the wall as Armin opened the door. He bent down helping Eren and Mikasa inside.

Eren knelt on the ground as Levi walked forward. "Damn, you're a filthy sight. You fall in a pile of shit? Eren..." Levi said stoically glaring down at Eren.

Eren looked up, "Captain Levi..."

Levi swung his foot into Eren's face kicking him back to the wall next to Kyra. Armin and Mikasa gasped as Levi walked forward. Mikasa went to move forward only for Armin to hold her back.

Kyra held a gun out at Eren's head as she glared at him. "This brings back memories, Eren. You have such a kickable face. After you're all tied up, we'll have a chat." Levi stated.

"That's fine, but I explained everything in the letters. Did you not understand it?" Eren said stoically as he looked up at Levi with dead eyes.

Levi clicked his tongue as his eyes narrowed, "Tch. That face...It reminds me of the rotten shits who lived underground. Never thought I'd see it on you. Cheer up. Everything happened like you wanted." Levi said.

...

Kyra glared at Eren tied up as she held a scowl. She crossed her arms leaning against the wall as he stayed silent. Just when she thought he couldn't stoop any lower he pulls this shit.

It pissed her off, playing a manipulating damsel and she was sick of it. She was going to get answers whether he wanted to give them or not. She was not against cutting all his limbs off over and over again.

"KYRA!" A voice was heard frantically screaming as a man ran in panting. Kyra snapped her head to the man looking at him quizzically, as the others turned to the man.

"What is it?" Levi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We need you, NOW!" He looked at Kyra shouting with urgency.

"Calm down, what happened?" Kyra asked pushing off the wall only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled forcefully.

"Sorry. There's no time! You have to hurry!" The man shouted in a panic as he ran pulling her out of the room leaving everyone in confusion.

Kyra's stomach dropped feeling like something awful just happened based on how he was reacting right now. Someone was injured or dying. She swallowed the feeling. "Lead the way." She called out.

The man let go of her wrist bolting as Kyra followed quickly after.

"Move! Out of the way, now!" The man shouted at the other Scouts causing them to make a path for them.

Kyra's eyes widened as she gasped loudly seeing Sasha laying on the ground. Blood had already started pooling around her.

Kyra rushed to Sasha putting her hand to her abdomen. "Bandages! We need to control the bleeding, now!" Kyra ordered out with a shout.

Connie kneeled over Sasha shouting at her. Jean stood over as his eyes held a mix of emotions from everything that was going on. "You heard her! Bandage, now!" Jean yelled out.

"Right!"

Kyra examined Sasha as she pressed her hands tightly to the wound. Sasha's pupils were trembling, in and out of focus as her mouth was slightly parted.

"You're so...damn loud...Are we...eating soon?" She muttered out.

"Hey! Sasha! Stay with me!" Kyra shouted out as her hands began to glow. Kyra gritted her teeth seeing the amount of blood she lost already.

"Sasha! Make it to the island!" Connie yelled out.

"Meat..." Sasha muttered out.

They moved Sasha to her side quickly wrapping bandages around her abdomen. Kyra's eyes widened seeing the hole through Sasha's abdomen. No.