XL

Kyra snapped out of her thoughts and sighed. She glanced up at the canopy of leaves that trembled in the breeze.

She turned her focus to Levi. "Well in light of this news. It would probably be best to tighten up security for the other camp."

Levi snapped out of his thoughts, turning to Kyra, "Tch, last thing we need is to deal with, is an angry mob of extremists and their grandmothers."

Kyra raised an eyebrow at the comment before scoffing, "I would gladly take an angry mob of old hags over traitors any day. It'd be nice to just settle things over with a cup of tea, compared to bashing skulls in. Either way both are still relatively easy." Kyra said causing the man to raise an eyebrow in return before scoffing.

Hm, that reminds me...Armin better be watering my tea plant like he said he would. It's not like him to forget, unlike a scatter brained Hange. Though I can't blame her, she had to take on a huge responsibility once she became Commander. But still...some one better be watering it.

A smirk lingered on the corners of his mouth, "Easy, to an extent, I suppose. One option is definitely more pleasant and civilized. And the other method involves getting our hands dirty, once again." He pointed out.

Kyra huffed, "You of all people should know that once your hands have been tainted, no matter how hard you scrub they will forever remain drenched in the filth of this world. That being said, it means we know what needs to be done and how to get that said shit done."

Levi's eyes flickered in amusement before he rolled his eyes, "It just means less chances of us getting stepped on and taken advantage of. Less shit we're willing to take."

Kyra gave a nod, "Very true. I assume you can behave yourself with Apeshit for a bit. I'm heading to the northern camp to see how things are going over there and inform them of the tighter restrictions." Kyra informed.

Levi glanced at her before clicking his tongue, "Tch, leaving me with the piece of shit, now? How kind of you."

Kyra shrugged her shoulders indifferently, "Eh, happy to appease."

Levi rolled his eyes, "Don't be suprised if you come back and he's dead."

Kyra huffed rolling her eyes as she walked to edge of the limb, "Who's to say that's necessarily a bad thing. But, it would be nice if you could save me a front row seat to the show, at least." Kyra retorted with a smirk.

Levi gave a quiet chuckle before smirking, "If that's the case then you better get that report and hurry back. Wouldn't want to miss anything now, would you?"

Kyra shook her head with a scoff, "Yeah, right. You only say that so you don't have to be the only one forced to listen to the shit that spews out of his mouth." Kyra retorted before whistling.

She glanced down seeing a brown horse running towards her. She turned eyeing Levi's scowl due to annoyance. Her eyes flickered in amusement. "Have fun spending quality time with our guest." She quiped out before jumping down.

A click of the tongue could be heard from Levi as she landed on the horse. She headed to the north where the second camp was located.

The purpose of the camp was to stop any unwanted visitors from entering the forest. Basically a first line barricade to halt anyone from trying to contact Zeke. His whereabouts shouldn't be known to any one else, but with everything going to shit, its best not to take any chances.

Over the years more people had enlisted, joining the Scouts. She among the others are considered an experienced veteran. And with that being known to the newest members they looked to her as a superior. They had looked to her as the second in command to Captain Levi. In their eyes she held some sort of superiority amongst them which albeit is useful, it is also a pain in the ass.