LIV

True to her word a blonde woman sheltered flat against a roof provided cover from the trio she just encountered.

"Go! It's clear!" She shouted out as she shot a man in the head as they ran out of the house and away in the distant. Once she felt they were far from there she turned back before quickly rolling off the roof and hooking onto a man reeling him towards her as a shield.

She quickly dropped the body before quickly moving away as she grappled onto another house. She she turned her head as she saw more men had gathered on the roof, white pristine uniforms poking out amongst the carnage.

She raised her gun only to stop as one by one they fell dead. She snapped her head spotting the distinct roses with clashed swords embroidered on the back. She smirked seeing a line of them charge with horses each armed with a double barreled gun.

"Look who's finally making an appearance and their actually doing something." The woman said with a chuckle before she moved forward taking down more and more targets.

"And they seem to have brought help. Shocking." The woman pointed out impressed as she spotted the distinct mystical green stallions adorned with a horn.

She shook her head from her thoughts as she moved stealthily through the chaos as the sounds of Thunder Spears exploding echoed around her.

She glanced over spotting the same buzz cut man throw one into a window before landing by a blonde male and a black haired female.

She exhaled quickly shooting another who aimed at them. She then moved quickly as she climbed back on a roof with her scope aimed at a Titan still posted on the wall.

She exhaled slowly as she moved her focus away from the Cart Titan to those that surrounded them. She gazed at the man strapped to the Titan before something caught her eye.

A green cloak fluttering in the wind caught her attention making her scope shift towards them. Her finger lightly pressed against the trigger watching the group wearing Scout cloaks surround the Cart Titan before her finger pressed firmly against the trigger.

"No hard feelings. But I'm not the type to be choosy and that still stands." The woman said with one last exhale before fully pulling the trigger.

She watched the fluttering of green fell mixing in with red as the man laid on the ground. She moved to the next one as they fled for cover trying to dodge the bullets and finding where it was coming from. She raised an eyebrow as they flew in the air like chickens without a head before choosing to cower on the side of the wall for shelter.

"Idiots. And they used to call themselves Scouts? Buncha pansies, they are. But I don't blame them...this is hell." She muttered before her eyes widened in shock as she heard a loud roar come from the Beast Titan.

"Huh? What the--?" She grunted out.

She gasped loudly as her jaw slackend in horror seeing distinct bright lights flash into the air all around Shiganshina blinding her for a second.

"Wai-- oh no, no. Not good! Shit!" The woman cursed in horror as she quickly moved dodging a large hand aimed at her.

"How is this possible? And why did practically everyone within Shiganshina turn?" The woman questioned before she sliced at the hand that tried to once again grab her.

"Ah...I stand corrected. Now this is hell. I just had to open my big mouth." The woman spoke out cursing herself for even speaking.

She quickly moved, swinging behind before slicing the nape of the Titan. She glanced around strapping the gun back on her shoulder to see soldiers already being devoured.