XXIII

A figure moved past the two as a shout was heard.

Red lifeless eyes glared menacingly down at the man as she held a sword to his throat.

"I'm going to fucking kill you! Let's see how you like being a pin cushion, shall we?" She said darkly as she jammed her sword into his thigh making him scream.

"K-Kyra? Kyra! You're all right!" Eren exclaimed as tears welled up in his eyes.

"All right? Sure, if that's what you wanna call it." Kyra shouted out as she slammed her blade down into his stomach as the man screamed.

"Hurts doesn't it? Well try having it done nine more times, asshole or should I just go straight for your chest, and save you all the pain that you made me feel?" Kyra spat out menacingly.

The man turned his head before licking the contents on the ground. "Hey! What the hell did you just do?" She demanded only to see lightning appear as harsh wind and steam blew her back.

Rod Reiss had transformed himself into a Titan and the cave was about to crumble.

Her back hit the rock as she flew past Historia and Eren. She slowly pulled herself from the wall as she quickly moved toward Eren to help Historia.

"Leave me! Get out of here!" Eren shouted. Kyra rolled her eyes as she was handed the keys.

"Get out of here!" Eren shouted.

"Hell no!" Historia shouted back.

"Why won't you listen?!" Eren screamed.

"I might be humanity's enemy, but I'm your ally! I can't be a good girl, and I don't wanna be God either! But...When I see people crying to themselves, saying they're not needed...I wanna tell those people that's just not true! No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!" Historia shouted.

"Kyra! Please! Just go!" Eren said. Kyra punched his cheek. "And do what Eren? Have disformed reject over there eat you? Between the two of you, I'd rather you have this power over the son of a bitch, who is responsible for the suffrage and slaying of my clan. Common sense, you dumbass. So, enough with this martyr bullshit!" Kyra shouted back as she freed his hand.

"Well, if we don't get you free before the ceiling caves. Your legs will grow back, right? Easier to cut you horizontal then vertical." Kyra said nonchalantly.

"How are you so calm, right now? Now's not the time for jokes! You need to leave! I thought I just watched you die, Ky. Please, I can't watch you die for real this time. Please!" Eren shouted.

"You know that's not an option. Besides the more you say that, the more I feel the urge to chop your legs off. So keep talking and you'll be crawling your ass back!" Kyra threatened darkly as she calmly moved to his other hand.

A harsh wind blew Historia away from Eren sending her flying back. Kyra gritted her teeth wincing as she felt the wind press against her chest.

Kyra panted clutching her chest. Damn! She coughed into her mouth before quickly wiping the blood on her pants.

"Historia!" Eren yelled.

Mikasa caught Historia stopping her from crashing into the wall. "You okay?" Mikasa asked.

"Mikasa!" Historia said in relief.

"Give me the keys!" Captain Levi demanded as Kyra handed him the keys.

"Kyra get back by Sasha and Mikasa! We'll take care of it." Captain Levi ordered.

Kyra walked back standing by Sasha and Mikasa.