L

A figure with blonde hair leaned against a wall watching into the stockade that contained more people then it's ever housed in the longest. They watched into the cell devoid of emotion as more people were shoved in there.

Their eyes remained emotionless, but they couldn't help but cringe seeing the children behind bars. Given that this just may be the safest place for them right now...it still pained them knowing that children were being forced into this situation.

Inside the large cell rested chairs, table, drinks and some food to keep the captives' needs satisfied. Their eyes glanced over at the large family in the cell before glancing at the Scouts not aligned with the controlling side, the Jaegerists.

"So? All we can do is sit here while it all plays out?" Connie questioned leaning against the bars of the cell holding a cup of tea.

"I'm starting to understand why Ky hated being in a cell." Jean commented.

"Yeah, no kiddin'. Not even a few days and I'm getting stir crazy." Connie sighed out.

"Well, this is under different context and we unfortunately don't have Ky here to break us out." Armin stated with a small smile thinking about their friend.

"Yeah, if she was here the lock would be picked the minute they left." Jean sighed out causing Armin to chuckle snd shake his head remembering how the girl kept herself occupied during her time in the cell.

"And we would have probably had a cat visit us as well." Armin stated causing the group of Scouts to chuckle remembering the memory of the cat that followed the girl around even after leaving the cell and Levi demanding that Kyra ditch the cat. Unfortunately even after the cat didn't want to leave making for an entertaining day.

"Care for tea?" Mr. Braus offered having brewed a pot.

"Thanks." Armin said sitting at the table grabbing the cup.

"Armin, could you bust out of here as a Titan?" Connie asked glancing towards him going back to the serious situation they were currently in.

"No. Afraid not. I'd just destroy the city. Unlike Eren's Titan, the Colossal Titan although powerful, can't do something that precise." Armin explained looking across at Mikasa.

"So? Why did Eren beat you to a pulp? It's about time you tell us." Jean inquired leaning up against a wall.

"He said hurtful things to Mikasa. I swung at him and he hit back." Armin explained vaguely.

"Huh? He hurt Mikasa?How? " Jean pressed further for answers.

"Well he--"

"--Stop. It's fine." Mikasa interrupted the man before he had a chance to speak.

"No, it isn't fine. Seriously. What exactly did he say?" Jean asked.

"May as well just let it go, Jean. We already know he's a total piece of shit. Now he's lost his mind and hurt the threr people he should care about most." Connie spat out.

"Three?" Jean asked in confusion.

"Yeah, he set Kyra up. From what she told me Eren sent a bunch of men from Marley to her childhood home who had I'll intentions. It's why she was so pissed at him." Connie informed causing Armin and Mikasa to gasp with wide eyes.

Armin glanced down understanding why Kyra was saying that she lost her trust in Eren.

"Gotcha. That's why she attacked him that night." Jean droned out understanding what made her become spiteful and seethe uncontrollably with venom towards the man.

"I think if he was sane, he wouldn't do it without a good reason. Do you think there's some sort of meaning behind it? An ulterior motive?" Jean pondered out. Before footsteps approached the cell causing them to glance out from the cell.