XXXVI

Three years ago, in the year of 851.

The Scout regiment had gathered on the beach. They, by chance happened upon a group of Marleyan soldiers that came onto the island to scout. It was a weird stroke of luck that they had just happened to be there during the time.

There was a large ship just past the shore. Eren had turned into a Titan carrying the ship onto land, beaching it. Kyra watched boredly as Hange came running from on top of a rock.

"Hello, friends from Marley! Welcome to Paradis Island! I'm Hange, here to greet our guests who've come so far across the sea! Now, step this way and join us for some tea! By the way, we're already friends with this guest that arrived before you! Isn't that right, Nicolo?!" Hange greeted as she hugged a very nervous and terrified Nicolo, who had a sword to his back courteously provided by Levi.

Kyra sat on a rock with a gun ready to fire as Sasha and the others where laid out against the rocks aimed and ready, should something go wrong.

"Tch. She's being overbearing. She's selling it too hard." Kyra clicked her tongue rolling her eyes as she muttered out.

"Captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!" Nicolo yelled out.

"--What are you saying Nicolo?!" Hange said nervously.

"--Captain!" Nicolo yelled out.

"He's tired of your shitty skit." Levi said stoically.

"Nicolo! Understand this, you devils! Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood! Go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends!" The Captain yelled out.

Kyra sighed, grabbing the gun.

"Aww! Hey! You sure you wanna be rude to us?! Can't you see the Titan behind you?!" Hange yelled out.

They turned behind to see Eren's Titan standing menacingly.

The Captain ran forward, "We'll never yield to you devils! Say hello to this!" He shouted.

Kyra pulled out the gun before focusing a barrier around Hange, Nicolo, and Levi.

Hange ducked as she shrieked. A gunshot went off and Kyra looked over to see the three of them okay.

Kyra held the gun up only to stop as she spotted the Captain dead.

"Oh, interesting." Kyra said as she noticed the mutiny. A woman pulled off her helmet revealing short blonde hair.

"Hange, I'd be happy to accept your invitation. Let's have tea." The woman said shocking Hange.

Kyra put the barrier down as she watched a crab scuttle across the rock. Hange and Levi brought our guests into a tent for some tea.

"That huge lady of theirs shot and killed her comrades. Wonder what her goal is." Connie commented.

"Who knows? Whether friend or foe, she's not to be trusted." Jean stated.

Sasha yawned practically asleep as drool fell from her lip.

Mikasa pulled her head up by her hair, "No napping, Sasha."

"But their willingness to share information is unbelievably lucky for us." Armin commented.

"Yeah, we're been really lucky. We stopped their landing by pure chance. If Marley comes in force, we'll be screwed. We've gotta do something." Eren said.