LX

Fighting had ensued as the sounds of Thunder Spears were launched into a corridor that lead to the basement. A group had took shelter in the lower levels barricading themselves from the enemies that slammed on the door trying to budge the door open.

The sounds of a large explosion echoed around the port as screams could be heard from those that had been on the roof of building not too far from those in the basement. The screams of pain echoed from men that were previously preparing to attack.

"Shit. That's a majority of our supplies." The redhead cursed with wide eyes before two figures in the distance came rushing towards the edge of the port near the ocean before lightning sparked.

The yellow glow faded revealing the Armored and Female Titan standing prepared to fight as the enemy slowly approached them ready to take them down.

The Female Titan reached for a man before crushing him in her hand before releasing his body. More men came circling around the two Titans heading towards the Female Titan. She covered her nape as they circled around behind her only to get smashed back as the Armored Titan came around guarding her back as more appeared swarming the two.

A group of men aimed their Thunder Spears at the Titans from the roof only for a man to cry out in pain before dropping to the ground as a figure quickly passed through the group carving their blades through them and leaving them dead on the ground. The figure stood there glancing at the dead that laid before her feet before walking to the edge of the roof calmly.

Red eyes narrowed glancing over at the fighting Titans before moving towards the next heavy numbered group.

She dove down from the roof before hooking into the next roof and swinging herself up as she slashed her blade at a man next to her before using his body to shield her from the onslaught of bullets.

She threw the body at a man before slicing her blade through both the corpse and him. The two incapacitated men sliding from the roof and landing to the ground, dead.

She quickly moved to the next target coming behind him. And before he could turn and point his gun at her a blade slide across his throat leaving him on the ground to bleed out.

She continued weaving through enemy defenses slashing them down only to quickly slide against the roof tiling grapling a hook past a group of men.

She raised her foot as she slid past one of the men driving her foot to his groin sending him falling back as she came up behind the group. Her red eyes darkened as scanned the group with narrowed eyes.

She brought her blades up decapitating one before landing on the shoulders of another driving her blade deep into his chest as the man turned making her face a group of men that aimed at her only for one to be shot down and another sliced down.

"You found pants, I see." Jean pointed out.

"Kyra! Change of plans!" Mikasa called out.

"We're taking the boat to mainland and servicing it there. Help Annie and Reiner protect the other's as they board the ship." Mikasa called out as Kyra nodded before her eyes hardened glancing behind her.

"Mikasa, Kyra, get down!" Jean yelled.

"Mika Left!" Kyra shouted to Mikasa causing Mikasa to slightly shift her head to the left as Kyra released her blade sending it past Mikasa's head and into a woman that had managed to come up behind them with a gun.

Mikasa gave a nod before quickly raising her blades ready to attack spotting the man behind Kyra.

Jean shot down the man that had popped up behind Kyra before exhaling.