pony ~ common pt. 1

Another boring and annoying day in school. I was sitting in history class, ignoring the teacher like usual. I was bored. Tapping my feet rapidly, and I was just looking around like always until I see a pair of eyes on me. He looks away, blushing. I have a disgusted face.

Everytime I look back to him he's always staring at me. Doesn't that sound a little creepy? History was the last class and then the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and left class. I was putting things in my locker and I saw that boy again.

Blonde hair, green eyes. He wore a blue jacket and a green t-shirt. I decided to ask him why he was staring at me.

"Hey stalker, why we're you staring?" I asked. "Oh umm, I didn't mean to be creepy-" I cut him "but you were. Very. What's your name?" "Ponyboy Curtis, yours?" "Someone you should stop staring at. Y/n Y/l/n" I lend out my hand for him to shake. He shook it. "So why were you staring?" I asked again.

"Well, I just wanted to say you're a very beautiful person" he stutters "Yeah many guys have said that. My father, my mother guys I'm the street, Soc boys, and now a -what are you 14?-" he nodded . "Yeah, a 14 year old greaser" I said looking at him up and down.

"I appreciate though, thanks" I said. "My pleasure" he said. "Right, I'm gonna go. Stare me later" I joked. As I was walking down the hallway, he grabbed my arm.

"Umm I was wondering, maybe you wanna go to the Nightly Double tonight with me?" He said. What a confident kid!

"Sure but just a hang out! Not a date" I stated. "Who said it was?" "The scenery, you staring at me and calling me beautiful" I said. "Fine, hangout" he sighed. "Right, I'll meet ya there" I said. "Great, see ya".

I turn on my heel. And left the school.

Did some 14 year old greaser asked me to hangout with him today? Yes. Was he too young for me? Yes. I'm 16.

Is it bad that I'm using him to hook up with his best friend, Dallas Winston? Maybe, but I'm sure he'll understand