soda ~ like a hawk

"Yo Brad, some dude's been eyeing me like a hawk. Starting to get a little uncomfy." I said to one of my guy friends.

   I have 2 guy friends and my brother. Brad, Sam and my brother, Bill. We're all one gang, I'm the youngest and my brother's the oldest. He takes care of all of us pretty well since we all have broken homes. I only have guy friends because I could never get along with girls. They'd make fun of me a bunch of times. From the way I dress until they suspected me to be lesbian. Which was a terrible rumor. Gladly I had my boys to support me though that.

   The 4 of us are very outgoing. Right now we're at the lot. I'm painting, Brad's trying to finish his homework, Sam and Bill are teaching each other skateboard tricks.

   "Damn, that's pretty creepy. You want me to talk to em'?" Brad asks. "Wait, let me handle it." I said, I got up and walked up to the guy who's been eyeing me since he got here. He started to look away and when I gotta I him...

   "You're being hella creepy, did you know that?" I said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you-" he stuttered. "Next time, don't eye people down like a hawk." I said a nd as I was about to walk away he stopped me by jumping in front of me.

   "Hey uhh, I was just admiring you. I didn't mean to actually eye you." He said. I didn't say anything. He paused for a while, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out and grab a Coke sometime?" He said. Then my brother joins the conversation.

   "What's going on here? He bothering ya?" "Bro, stop. Let me handle my own shit aight? Fuck off for a minute will ya?" I said. He looks at me then at the boya nd walks away, going back to the other boys.

   "What's your name?" I asked the boy. "It's uh, Sodapop." "Sodapop, cute name. Well my brother seems to not like you bring around me which is great!" I said. "How is that great?"

   "God I've been trying to get back at him my whole life! He pranked me years ago by telling my 7th grade crush that I liked him and to pretend that he liked me back and then he showed up and my friends were in on it too!" I said. "Really, your girl friends go to the local high school here?" He asked. "Who said girl?" I said. "They're right there." I pointed to the back of him. He looked back to see the 3 boys sneakily putting trash cans over people and running away

   "Oh uhm, they look very amusing." He said. "Well, you still going?" "Sure. I'm Y/n by the way." I said. We shook hands. I smirked a little at him.

   "What?" He laughed. "You're cute Sodapop. Real cute." I said as I walk away, back to the tree I was sitting under. I could feel his eyes in me again. "Don't eye me down." I said, he looked away and got back to his friends.

   Great, another love story for me, and I hope this time my brother isn't in this.