johnny ~ psychopath

"Johnny, Ponyboy. What are you doing? It's like midnight." I mumbled. "Hey baby, I-" Johnny got cut off. "Johnny killed a Soc." Said Pony.

   "Well, that doesn't happen everyday. Get in here." I said. I opened the door wide enough for them to come inside. "Why did y'all go to me? You could've gone to Dallas or something." I said. "He said to just go to you." Said Pony. "Why me?"

   "I don't know maybe because you're a psychopath?" Said Pony. "Right. Well Pony you're all wet. I'll go get you something to wear." I ran upstairs and came back with a flannel. "Go change or you'll get sick." I said. He nodded and went to the bathroom.

   I sit next to Johnny. He was shaking and sweating. "Baby, it's gonna be fine. Did you stab in on purpose or self defense?" I asked. "Self defense. They were gonna kill Pony, s- so I stabbed him." "Who'd you stab?"

   "I don't know, he bothered us when we were walking home from the movies. Then he came back again." He said. "Did he have curly hair? Rings? Drinks a lot?" I asked. Johnny nodded.

   "Bob Sheldon. It's fine, he's a real douche anyway." I said standing up. "You want something to drink?" "Y/n, I just killed a guy and I'm panicking. Why are you acting so calm?" He said.

   "Maybe because I was sent to jail every year for killing at least 1 or 2 men because they're douchebags and pervs? And the fact that I was almost put in a death scentence if I didn't tell them where I hid the body until they found it? C'mon Johnnycakes, I'm a serial killer. Kinda thinking of taking a break though." I said, pouring myself a glass of milk.

   "Were there anyone else?" I asked. "Yeah some of his soc friends were there when I stabbed him." Said Johnny. "Hmm... Okay, well Dallas has done this and he's told me." I said.

   "Take the 3.15 train to Windrixville. Then find Jay mountain and you'll find an abandoned church there. Well Dallas could've told you this. Anyways, there's water there already so don't worry." I said.

   "Here's 45 bucks. Buy as much as you need. Me and Dallas might come see you there." I said. I gave the money to Johnny.

   As they were about to leave, I stopped Johnny.

   "Be careful okay? I don't want the two of you getting hurt." I said. "We'll be fine baby." He kisses my cheek. "I'll miss you."

   "I'll miss you to, love." He said.

————————————————————

Eww idk what this is but it kinda sucks. I'm watching My Cousin Vince atm. It's pretty cool. I think funny crime movies are my new favorite thing. Like 21 and 22 jump street. Also Fast Getaway, Bad Boys for Life, Blue Streak. Lots more.