Steve ~ morning person

"Mornin'" Steve said as he wakes me up. It was 6 am. I, of course had no motivation to even sit up because I am not a morning person and I am that 'not a morning person'.

   I groan as I put a pillow over my head, trying to get back to sleep but Steve keeps trying to wake me up. "Sweets, I made you breakfast." He said. Nothing can wake me up but myself. Not food, not sex, not school not anybody or anything. Not even my birthday.

   I threw a pillow at him. But of course, he'll just bother me more. He goes on to my bed and tickles me. I try my best to get out of his strong grip but fail most of the time.

   "C'mon babe." He knows I'm not a morning person and your shouldn't talk to me right when I wake up. "I'll feed you. I can bring the food here." He said. He knows me too well it makes me mad sometimes.

   He brought the food to my room and sat next to me. He made beef sandwiches, my favorite breakfast. Of course.

   "Here comes the cho-cho train." He said, guiding the food to my mouth. I look away like a kid. "C'mon now, it's your favorite." He said. I then took a bite out of the sandwich and chew aggressively.

   "I made plans. After your wake up nap, you're gonna shower and we're gonna go to the grocery store and buy some snacks and stuff we need, then we go back home and cuddle all night. How's that?" He said. Forgot one thing that really wakes me up. Plans. Everytime he says 'i made plans' I would cheer up, internally so he wouldn't see how excited I am. But he probably knows.

   "Isn't that our plan almost every day?" I asked. "I know, I just wanted to hear your voice and make you smile." He said. I look away, smiling and blushing. "Get over here!" He climbs on the bed and tackles me. He was on top of me and we lock eyes. He gave me a small peck and said,

   "I love you so god damn much."

   "I love you too, my future husband." I said.