dallas ~ too much

"Can I tell you something?" He said. I look up at him, "Yeah, what?"

   "You're all I ever need. Nothing can change that. You're amazing." He said. I smile. "Has the bad boy gone soft for a woman he loves so very much?" I said.

   "Yes he has, and I'm not embarrassed anymore. I love you so much. I can't even begin to explain how much." He said.

   "You lit my life. I was feeling terrible and I was at my worst until I met you. I mean, my life is finally complete." He said as I blush. "You are really all I need. When I struggle you make me feel so much better with no effort. Being in your presence already feels like home. I feel happy and safe. I feel loved." He said.

   "You're like my drug, my alcohol, my addiction. Rehab won't even help." He said as I chuckle. "And you're soo pretty. Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, admirable, cute, divine..." He said. "That's the only good words I know." He said as I laugh.

   "You're the definition of all those words." He said. "I'd do anything to keep us together, even if it's illegal, impossible, bad anything. At least I get to be with you." He said.

   "Aww Dal, you're too much sometimes. You really meant that?" I asked. "Babe, It's true. It is the truth, I didn't just mean it. It is the real deal." He said. I'm not the type of person to blush so much but I did.

   "Where is this coming from?" I said, smiling like crazy. "You. You impress me so much, I couldn't help but to say it. My love for you is more than the universe itself." He said.

   I kiss him. He starts to get on top of me. "You've gone way too soft, Dal." I said.

   "I love you." I said, "I know." He said.

———————————————————

So umm, my mental health is fucked and my brain is telling me to write and read. And stay up till 12am. And I'm muslim, so I'm gonna have suhoor in like 3 hours. Anyways, prolly gonna wake up super moody. Hopefully not though, gotta stay peaceful and halal during ramadan.

Anyways, enjoy :)