two ~ stars

"They're beautiful aren't they?" I said. "What is?" Two asked. "The stars." I said as I pointed to the sky. He looks up and giggles. "Not as beautiful as you." He said. I smile.

"Flattering. But really, stars are just really beautiful. The sun is a star and that big ass star can shine an entire world." I said. "And there are many other stars. Probably shining other planets." "What's with you and stars?" He asked.

"I don't know, all of a sudden I just never really realized how beautiful they are. All they do is just float in space but they seem to please many peoples eyes and they probably don't even know humans exist." I said as we both laugh.

"Now that you've said that, I find it very beautiful too. Sometimes I wish to just look at them all night and I never want them to leave." He said as he lays down on the grass and using his arms as a pillow. I lay down next to him.

"You're eyes are like stars but they've seen many things other than sources of light and pitch black." He said. "Oh really? Then what are they?" I asked.

"They shine of course and they always have a small bling in them everytime I see you. Even if it's dark, your eyes will be the only thing I see. And I see colors crashing just like how that lava thing crashes on the sun, you know?" He said while I giggle.

"It's just as beautiful as the stars we see every night. And I love it. I think your left eye is like that star and the right is like uhh, that one." He said pointing to specific stars. I laugh at how adorable he is when it comes to talking about me.

"Some of those aren't stars too, they're planets. I believe that really big one is Jupiter since it's the biggest planet, and that one over there is possibly Venus. If it we're to be Mercury it would've been smaller than that." I said pointing at the stars.

"Aren't you a smart gal?" He said poking me. "Aren't you a cute poet?" I say back.

Two smiles and kisses me.