two ~ fashion talk

"Bro, how can Cinderella walk in glass slippers? Like, aren't those heavy? I could feel her feet sore." I said. "Well she must've worked her feet out or something to hold those glass slippers on." Two said as we laugh. "For real though, in the movie it fits perfectly and it looks light. How the fuck did her shoe fall in the first place? If it fit, then why did it fall out?" I said.

"Hmm, yeah that's a good point." He said. "Also why glass slippers? You could've gave her nice sexy dark blue stilettos or something." I said. "You'd look really sexy in those." He said. "Oh I know. To be honest, two inch heels would've matched her dress since it is enormous."

"A simple strap, flowy, silk dress would've looked beautiful and sexy at the same time. Probably with a Sapphire necklace too or something." I said. "God, I love it when you talk about fashion. Cause everytime you describe what would look good, I'd imagine you in it. And from what you just said, I think all eyes would be on you." He said.

"You're too sweet. Maybe I could think about what outfit you could wear to a ball." I said. "Alright, hit me with some fashion." He said. "Stand up." I said. He stands up and stands inront of me. I look up and down at him, trying to think what will look good and hot on him.

"Hmm, okay." I started. "A regular grey tux, white shirt, grey vest, dark necktie, black hat, black men's shoes. Simple but attractive." I said. "Alright, I can see myself in that." He said as he gets me to stand up. He holds my hips as I put one hand on his shoulder and the other, I interlock with his hand.

"Just imagine you in your sexy blue dress and me in a really nice grey tux, dancing in a ballroom to classic music as the crowd watched us have a romantic dance together." He said as we start to dance. I smile at his words as he kisses me.

"I wish that could really come true." I said. "Me too but hey, we already have each other to dance with. And you're sexier without a blue dress." He said, smirking.

"And you, without a grey tux." I replied.