ponyboy ~ models

To be honest, I was a little sad when I found playboy magazines in Pony's drawer. I wasn't mad at all. I'm fine with it but it made me feel... Insecure.

   I was in my bathroom. I had a magazine with gorgeous, skinny models. I was trying to copy their poses in the mirror. I stared at my body, feeling disgusted. Also wondering why Pony would choose me over all the other women. All the other amazing, beautiful women.

   "Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice said, sounded like Pony. I jumped and quickly looked for a place to hide the magazines. "Y/n, you in here?" He calls out again. He then opened the bathroom door.

   "There you are." He kisses my cheek. "We've been looking all over for you, what're you doing?" He asked. I put the magazines behind me so he wouldn't see it. He realizes and snatched the magazines from me. He took a quick look at the cover.

   "What are you doing with these?" He asked. "Nothing." I said, I started to cover my body. "Hey, what's wrong? You look down. Is everything okay?" "Pony how come you chose me over all the other girls? I mean, look at me." I said.

   "Excuse me? Did I just hear negative self-talk? Unacceptable." He said. "These girls? They may be pretty, but you. I'm lucky I even have you all to myself. You're perfect. Even more than perfect, when is see you, my heart melts."

   "Come on. Models just model. You? You bless my eyes, soul and heart. Everytime I see you, there's a tingly feeling inside of me and I love it. I love it when I see you. I'd die if I couldn't see you for just a minute. A second!" He said, making me laugh a little.

   "Look, you don't need to compare to other models. I wouldn't need a model, I already have you as my model. And I mean, who am I kidding? You're the only model I'm impressed with. I'm a hard person to convince." He said. This boy is too wise sometimes.

   "Thanks. You can really convince a woman they're gorgeous." I said. "Not a women, I can convince you." He said, bopping my nose. "I love you, my stunning model." He said.

   "I love you too." I said then kisses him.

   "Hey, I found playboy magazines in your drawer." I said. "Those are Sodas. God, I would never buy those magazines." He said.

   "Shut up." I said, hitting him playfully.

—————————————————

HEY YOU. YES YOU, READING THIS.

NO NEGATIVE SELF TALK. NEVER EVER. NUH UH. NOT ON MY WATCH.

SHREK WOULD LOVE TO HOOK UP WITH YOU. AND LET ME TELL YOU SUMN. SHREK IS A GORGEOUS MAN. HE IS MY BAE.

NO MORE NEGATIVE SELF TALK OKAY BERB? Thank you.