gang ~ lazy

I was on the couch, laying down in a slightly weird position. Ponyboy was in the armchair. We were watching TV together. Thank God there's no school today. I really had no motivation to do anything. Darry and Soda had work though.

   "Ponyboy, watch your sister please?" Said Darry. "Rude much, you think I can't take care of myself?" I said. "You can't Y/n." I rolled my eyes, continuing to watch TV.

   Two-Bit and Johnny came in. "Hey guys. Y/n, scoot please." Said Two. I sighed and sat up straight. Two-Bit sat next to me and Johnny sat right in front of me on the floor. I layed my head on Two's lap and played around with Johnny's hair. Then, Steve and Dallas came.

    "Hey guys. Where's Sodapop and Super-dope?" Said Steve. "Getting ready." I mumbled. "Why aren't you getting ready Y/n? You're usually ready at this time." Said Dallas. "I'm too lazy to do anything right now."

   Darry was a ready to go. "Hurry up, Soda. You're gonna be late." He said. "Y/n, if you're going out and it's with no one, take Ponyboy with you." Said Darry. "Yeah I know, Dare." I said. Soda was all ready to go too.

   "Alright guys, we'll see you later." Said Darry. My two brothers left and so did Steve.

   "Guys, can we go somewhere?" I said. "Where Y/n?" Pony breathed. "I don't know, anywhere." "Would you like to go to the Dingo? Movies? The park? Where?" Said Dallas.

   "Anywhere." I said. "Y/n last time you said 'anywhere' we went practically no where because you couldn't choose where to go." Said Dallas. "Hey just name a few places, alright?" I said.

   "Well I'm thinking about going to the movies. There's a new movie premiering later at 10. Who wants to join me?" Said Pony. I raise my hand. "I'll go." Johnny said. "What about you, Two-Bit?" I asked.

   "Nah, I'm good. I'll find something to do." He said. "Dal?" I asked. "I'm gonna find something to do too. I'm trying to stay out of trouble." Said Dally.

   "Alright, then it's just the 3 of us." I said. "Are you sure you wanna go Y/n? Cause last time we went you wanted to leave because the movie was too much?" Said Pony.

    "I'll be fine. Who's in the movie anyway?" I asked. "Paul Newman."

   "Well shit." I mumbled.

————————————————————

This story is based on my lifestyle. Mainly my personality. So yeah. Anyways...

The next 7 imagines will be based on my lifestyle and personality cause ye...