darry ~ jock

"He's literally the only jock I like. And I don't like jocks." I said to my friend, Mary. "Whatever you say. I never really understood how you didn't like jocks in the first place." She said.

   Me and Mary was on the bleachers, seeing the football team practice. She's got her eyes on her boyfriend while I have my eyes on Darrel Curtis. I've never been so attracted to a man in all my life, besides Sean Connery.

   They went on their five minute break. Mary stood up and walked up to her boyfriend. I stayed in my seat, just watching Darry. All sweaty and his hair all messy. It was hot. That feels weird to say.

   He looks at me as I look away. I could hear him giggle. He walked up to me, and of course I was freaking out.

   "Hey doll." He said, smiling. "Oh hi, hello!" I said. "Saw you staring at me there." He said, smiling. "I was looking at everyone. Just examining." "You don't have a class or something?" He asked. I shook my head no.

    "That's good that. I like you watching me." He said smirking. I couldn't help but to blush. "Well I gotta get back in the game. I'd love for us to talk more." He said as he was about to run off.

   "Yeah me too." I said. "Maybe I could see you afterschool." He said.

   "Right on." I said, smiling as he smiles back.