Dally ~ Anxiety

word count: 266
tw: anxiety attacks

"

Baby I have something to tell yo- Baby?" My boyfriend, Dallas says. Barging into my room.

Lately, I've been having anxiety attacks. I have severe anxiety and Dallas doesn't know about it. Well, no one but my parents know about it.

"Baby, why are you crying? Are you okay? You're shaking" he said. I could barely speak. I was crying silently as possible. I was shaking and I wanted to hit things. I've been hitting my pillow, book, bed anything that won't really break.

"Y/n, talk to me please" he said. I felt a bit bad for him because he doesn't know what to do and I can't specifically show him how to calm me down.

I pointed to my pills. He quickly took it and grabbed me a glass of water. It helped a little. His back rubs and hugs helped me relax.

When I finally relaxed, I leaned my body on him. Crying a little.

"Baby, are you okay? I wanted to tell you I got you tickets to your favorite band" he said. "Dally, I never told you this but I have severe anxiety" he looked at me confused "so what just happened was an anxiety attack and it's been happening to me often" I said. He nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" "I didn't want to be a burden" "But you're my girl. You're never gonna be a burden to me sweetie" he said, kissing my head. "Thanks baby" I said. "Anything for you"

And ever since then, I'm getting less anxiety attacks because Dally is always there for me.