Johnny ~ turned down?

"y/n, I like you" he said. "What a mistake. Johnny, you know I'm like Dallas. I'm a heartbreaker." I said "I know but I can't help it. You're my dream girl"

"Johnny..." I said, grabbing his hand. "You're the greatest friend I've ever had. You're also very attractive yourself but..." "You don't like me back and you like one of the gang" he said. "Umm what? Hav- have you seen-" I then gag. It made him laugh a little.

"So what is it?" He asked. "I don't know. Its hard to say" I said. "I don't like you back but I love you still - just not in that way. Sorry that I don't have a whole paragraph prepared for this" he laughs a little. "I've been meaning to tell you that since the first few days we met" he said.

"Remember when we met right? You were randomly here at the lot, finding something fun to do" he said, "I just wanted to say that, you saved me. I was in pain before I met you" he said. I started to tear up a little.

"Great now I'm crying" I said, Johnny wipes my tears. He smiles and says, "Thank you y/n. I'll always love you. Even if you don't like me back or you got married to your dream guy" "Okay my feelings are starting to build up for you. Just a little bit. That was cute" I said. He blushed. "You think we'll end up together sometime?" He asks. "Mm... Probably. Maybe not now but you know. Save your feelings. I might want you one day" I smirk at him.

He kisses my cheek. I look at him, "Okay, to make it up to you - you can kiss me 5 times in anytime. Whether we're old or it's now or literally anytime in life. Does that sound good?" I said. He then kisses me very, very passionately.

"That's one" he smiles.

"Aren't you just romantic?" I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he said.

"Johnny" I said

"Okay sorry" he lets out a chuckle. Making me laugh too. And we ended up laughing together for no absolute reason.

Lol I got this idea from "How I met your mother" where Barney gets 5 slaps from Marshall in the face at anytime.