Dally ~ rockstar

"Hey" a man shouted to me, trying to get my attention since the place is very loud. I had just finished my performance with my band. "Hi" I replied.

"You had a nice show there" "thanks" "you're new in town?" He asks, "Yeah, me and my band came from England. Just wanted to do a show here in America" I said. "Cool, you drink?" I nodded "Come, let's have a drink together" he said. For what? I don't know. But I agreed to anyway.

We got to the bar and ordered 2 beers. "You don't look very british" he says, "Well that's because I'm not. I may have an accent but I was born here but raised in England. How could you tell?" I asked, "I don't know, I just had a feeling. You still remember anything from here?" "Nope. Nothing at all"

"Why don't I show you around town? Its a cool place, let me tell you that" he said. "How can I be so sure that you are not a serial killer trying to kidnap me and murder me?" He laughs, "How can I be sure you're not one?" He says, "Okay you have a point. Sure I could use a tour" I said, taking a sip of my beer.

"Great, you wanna go right now? Its still a little early" he said, "it's almost midnight. Aren't the stores closed?" "Most of em' but there's a Dingo that's 24 hours" he said. "What's this dingo you speak of?" I said.

"Damn your accent really be hittin hard. Its the DQ stupid. Dairy Queen?" he says "Ahh, yes. That sounds fun"

"I'm Dallas. Dallas Winston" he puts his hand out for me to shake. "Y/n Y/l/n" I shook his hand. "Are you from New York? You have the accent" I asked. "Yeah, how'd you know this was the type of accent?" "I'm gonna end up telling you my whole life story" "Well, lemme hear it. I'm pretty sure we got something wrong with both our families"

And for the rest of the night, I hung out with that boy. It felt like a dream - I never knew wanted to - come true. And we've been writing to each other ever since.