two ~ clouds

"Two-Bit! Where the hell are you?" I said, barging into his house. "Oh hi Mrs Matthews, where's Keith?" I ask. "Right upstairs sweetie, he's still asleep." "Okay thanks."

   "Y/n, would you like some pancakes?" She asks. "Oh those look delicious, of course I do. Right after I wake him up." I said, pointing upstairs. I run up the stairs and barge into his room. He was still asleep, snoring. I jump on his bed.

   "Wake up dickhead!" I said. He groans as he puts a pillow over his head. I go on top of him and take the pillow of him. He suqints his eyes from the light. I hit him with the pillow.

   "Y/n. What time is it?" He mumbles. "Like 9 ish. Get up, I'm free today. Let's hang out!" I said. He groans again, trying to get me of him. "Just 5 more minutes." He said. "Nooo, c'mon. Get up."

   "No." He said. "Your mom made pancakes." He immediately gets up. I get off him and follow him downstairs. We sit at the dinner table and ate the pancakes.

   "So what do you want to do at this time?" He asks. "I don't know, anything. We can watch a movie, rollerskate, drive around town, just chill in a big field like last time." I suggested.

   "How about we do all of that? There's a new movie, everyone rollerksates anyway, we always drive around town and go to the empty big field." He said. "Great idea! When's the movie premiering?" "Around 10." "Rollerksating rink opens at 10:30. You wanna watch the movie first?" I asked.

   "Sure!" He replied.

• the end of the day •

   "Ohh look at that cloud! That looks like a turtle." I pointed to the sky. He giggles, "it does. Hey that one over there." He points to the other side. "That looks like a water dragon."

   "I don't see it." I said. "No see, that bottom layer is the water, there's his head and he's breathing out fire. Or water, who knows." He said. "It's starting to look like it, it looks more like a snake to me." "You're tripping." He said as I laugh.

   "I love you so much." He said, looking at me. "I know Two-Bit, I know. I love you too. I love you very much." I replied. "No I love you more." He said poking me.

   "Shut up." I said as he starts to tickle me.

———————————————————

Hey besties, this is a bestie imagine fyi. Anyways, I live in Indonesia and my country has real ghosts. Like our horror movies are mostly based on real events and real ghosts. So I'm scared I might get sleep paralysis cuz I've been talking and thinking about it all day. Anyways, I searched up what cause sleep paralysis and it's lack of sleep, stress, etc. But how to avoid it is to wake up and sleep at the same time you usually do. And I've been doing that lately so I'm pretty safe. Besides I know Allah SWT will protect me from those scarrmy ass mfs.