johnny ~ weird

I don't understand why men still want me. I walk on the sidewalk and Socs would still cat call me. You wanna know why I don't understand?

   I roll around in the park, on the grass everyday for 10 minutes. I would attempt to climb a tree though I have fell a bunch of times, I would a cat or a dog around for hours for no absolute reason, and I am annoying. So yeah, I don't know. Is it my looks? I always wear smudged eyeliner and I have one part of my hair blue and the other my real hair color.

• present day •

   I was rolling around on the grass in the park like usual, rolling 3 times to each edge. While I was rolling, I bumped into someone. He fell back as I got up quickly.

   "Hey man, sorry. Didn't see ya there." I said, lending him my hand. He took my hand and got up. He looked like greaser to me, safe enough.

   "It's fine, what are you doing anyway?" The cute dark haired boy asked me. "Just rolling on the grass." "Why?" "I don't know, it's fun. It helps me in a way." I said. "You should try it."

   "No thanks, I'm good." He said. "Oh don't be silly c'mon." I dragged him back down on the grass. I started rolling to my right, I stopped for a while to check on him. He hasn't moved. I gestured him to come here. He looked around and rolled.

   "There's people, I don't think we should be doing this." He said. "Why? Rolling around on the grass is something offensive to human beings? Relax, this isn't the only weird thing I do everyday." I said. "And what is that?"

   "I can follow a cat or a dog for like 6 hours and not realize my surroundings. Oh, that tree looks easy to climb." I said, I run to the tree and start climbing. "Wait, I think I've seen you before." He said.

   "Yeah?" I said, struggling to climb the tree. "Yeah, I keep seeing you trying to climb this tree. Everyday, you climb the same tree." "Really? I've never noticed." I said. "Wow, you are weird." He said. "Mhm."

   "You got a name?" I asked, "Yeah, it's Johnny." "Cool, I'm Y/n. A pleasure to meet you." I said. He was quiet for a while.

   "You know I could give you a boost up the tree." He said. "What a great idea! I've never thought about it like that!" I said, he interlocks his fingers and he boosts me up and I got a hold of a branch. I sat on it.

   "Finally! Another achievement!" I pulled out a notepad, and crossed off "climb a tree". "Wow, climbing a tree is in your to-do list?" "This Isnt just any to-do list, this is major things I wanna do." I said. "Can I have a look?" I hand my notepad to him as he reads what I want to achieve, out loud.

   "Get a cat, check. Dye your hair, check. Dye your hair green, check. Climb a tree, check. Get a Cadillac?" He questions. "Hey, they're cool alright?" He shrugged, "Oh here's one we can do." "Which one?"

   "Go out with the perfect man, I don't see a check in there. Why don't we do that right now?" He said. "With who? I'm not seeing anybody, plus I'm sure no one has real interest in me, cause' I'm weird of course." I said.

   "You're looking at the man right now." He said. "You like me?" "Why not? I mean, all the other girls, they wouldn't want to be thought weird or be embarrassed. You, you don't give a shit. All you care about is yourself and what you want and what you think." He said. "Are saying I'm different from the other girls?" I asked, he nodded.

   "I didn't want you to think I'm some douchebag saying that. It's a common saying to get a girl." He said. "It's okay. Well, do you wanna go out with me? Like right now?" I asked. "I thought I was supposed to ask." He said. "Well I asked you first." He laughs.

   "Sure, let's go." He said, holding my hand.

   And that people is how I found the perfect man.

———————————————————

Hello, this is a story based on myself. I don't wear smudged eyeliner though, or randomly climb trees, or have different color hair. But I am weird. Da kokonut song is my anthem. No, is THE anthem. Yeah I'm just weird in a way... That I don't know.

Anyways, enjoy and wear yo mask. There. I asked politely.