gang ~ this is him

"Dallas, Dallas stop it. Baby, this isn't you." Says Sylvia. Dallas had just started a fight, drunk. Half of the gang was here at Bucks. Just Darry and Soda weren't here.

   I scoff. "This is him." I said to Two-Bit as we watch Sylvia try to stop him. Two nodded, agreeing with me. "Shouldn't we help him or something? Stop him maybe?" Said Pony.

   "Nah he's fine. He does it all the time anyway. Can you go get me another beer? Thanks." I asked Pony. He nodded as he got lost in the crowd. "How'd this fight start again?" I said.

   "Oh the guy just nudged him and Dally just punched him in the face." Said Steve. "Guys I think we should stop it. It looks like it's getting a little too intense." Said Johnny. "Oh Johnnycakes, a fight is only intense when someone actually dies. This? This is literally a regular fist fight." I said.

   Pony came back with my beer. "Thank you. God, what is Sylvia doing?" I laughed. "She's barely trying. She's just yelling." Said Two.

  "Dallas, stop it! Baby, stop. You don't have to do this! If you love me you'll stop!" Sylvia keeps shouting. "She's probably gonna get a sore throat after that." I said as we all laugh. "Oh she's coming our way."

   Sylvia walks to us. "Aren't you guys gonna do anything?" She said. "What?" "Your friend just started a fight, hello? Aren't you guys gonna stop him or something?" "Nah we're good." Said Steve. "Love fights though."

   "Well why not?" She said. "Honey, do you even know Dallas that much?" I asked her. "Well yeah, this isn't him y-" "Sweetie I don't think you do because," I point to the fight. "That is him. This is his life in a nutshell. He will not stop until his opponent is down. Not even for anybody." I said. She just hassled and walked away.

   We all look back at the fight. Dallas was down. "That's what you get for starting a random fight punk!" Said the other guy. Dallas was groaning and all.

   "Okay, I think we should get him cleaned up." I said as we walk over to him to get him home.