johnny ~ "relationship"

"Ugh you are so cute!" I said as I squeezed Johnny's cheeks. "That is like the 23rd time you said it, Y/n. The 23rd time today." He said. "Can we please date? Not even a full on relationship, like an open relationship or something." I said. "Y/n, I prefer commitment. Besides, we have a relationship already." He said.

"Yeah but like we claim each other but it's an open relationship. So it's fine if you cheat on me and it's fine if I cheat on you. And if you want a serious relationship, then we could do that too." I said. He gives me a look. "Y/n, I'm sorry that I don't like you back and I wish that there is something that I could do to make it up to you, but there isn't but to date you." He said.

I pout and frowned. "I'm sorry okay? C'mere." He said with open arms. I lay in his arms, still frowning. He kisses my head and just snuggles me the entire evening. I eventually fell asleep in his arms. I woke up and my entire house was dark. I look to see Johnny still here with me, asleep.

I woke him up. "Johnny." I whispered. He woke up softly. "Yeah what? What is it?" He said. "Why are you still here? I thought you'd gone." I said. "You looked really peaceful and I hated to ruin your sleep." He said. I was going crazy inside knowing the fact that he cares about me and about how I feel. Even when it comes to the littlest things.

"What time is it?" He asked. "Probably past midnight." I said. "Alright, I'll just stay here if you don't mind." He said. "Not at all, be my guest." I said. I got up to go to my room but Johnny stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "My room, where else?" I said. "W- well I'm scared, can you keep me company please?" "Fine." I huffed and sat back down next to him.

"Oh c'mon, you know you want to cuddle up with me again. I know you do." He said as he pulls me into his arms and snuggles me.

"Fuck you, you know too much." I said.