two ~ luck-o-meter

<Two's POV>

I've never seen anyone so beautiful. I was sitting in English class when the new girl came in. She was a Soc but, wow was she beautiful!

Her hair was shiny, eyes shined so bright, it lit up the whole room. She really caught my attention.

"Everyone this is Y/n. Why don't you sit next to Keith over there?" The teacher said. I guess I got pretty lucky today. She sat next to me.

"Hi I'm, Keith. But everyone calls me Two-Bit" I said. "I'm Y/n. Everyone calls me... Y/n. You've got a cool nickname" she said. The luck-o-meter is going up for me.

"Thanks, you've got a pretty name for a pretty girl" I said, confidently. "Oh shut up. Thank you" she then points to my shirt.

"You like Mickey?" She asks. "I love Mickey" I said. "Me too!" She said. Wow, we've got a good connection here. "Who's your favorite character?" I asked "Minnie of course. I just love her dresses and bows. I want her closet! What about yours?" "Mickey, who else?" I said. She lets out a small laugh. Man was she cute.

The bell rang. "What do you have next?" I ask her, "I have history. You?" She looks up from her schedule. "Math, hey maybe I'll see you at lunch" I said. "Right, I'll see ya" she said. "Bye". We went out own ways. All I could think about is her.

It was lunch time, I was sitting on a table with Pony and Johnny. I was looking around for her.

"Two, what's going on with you? You've been acting psycho all day" said Pony. "I am Ponyboy. I am going psycho for this girl" I said. "Who?" Johnny asks. "Y/n. New girl" I said. "Two I don't think you-" Johnny tries to speak. "Shut up, she's there"

I put my hand up to show her where we were. She saw me, she was walking to our table.

"Two, you don't understand-" Pony said. "What do you mean" I said, not looking at him. "She has a-"

Then, I see a Soc boy grabbing her by her hips. And they kissed. "Boyfriend" Pony and Johnny said at the same time.

God dammit.

"Hey guys" she said. "Hi" Johnny and Pony said. "Hi, Two" she said. I was pretty speechless. "Uh- hey Y/n. You got a boyfriend?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, he is the reason I moved her" she said as they say down. She was dating Bob Sheldon.

"Hi I'm Johnny. This is Pony" Johnny said, introducing him and Pony. They shook hands with her. I could not believe what I saw.

"Two-Bit, you okay? Looks like you've seen a ghost" she said. "Oh yeah, I mean- I'm fine. Just thought of something" I excused. "Okay" she said.

Man. That was really heart breaking. I know I've been with many broads but this girl was soo different. Guess I can't get the girls I actually want.

"Sorry, I'm gonna leave" I left abruptly. While I was walking down the hall I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was her.

"Two, you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, totally" there was a slight silence. "No I'm not. I'm sorry, I found you really attractive y/n but when I saw you with your boyfriend I just, couldn't take it" I said.

"Two, can you keep a secret?" She asked. I nodded. "I never liked dating Bob Sheldon. Well it started off good but then - I found out he cheated. He doesn't know it and I'm scared to confront him about it. Cuz..." She then rolls up her sleeves to show her bruises.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I will literally beat that guy to death-" "Two, no. You're a really nice guy and maybe we can go out sometime? Just a little hangout? At the Dingo maybe?" She asked. Man was I happy.

"That's sounds great. But, I think we should confront him about. Right now." I said. She nodded. And man was it embarrassing for Sheldon. And my luck-o-meter was over the top.