dallas ~ $10

"Hey there's a new place in town. They got ice cream and all. You wanna go?" My friend asked me. I could use something cold.

   "A'ight let's go." I said. I wore my jacket and so did he. We headed out and walked to the new ice cream place. After passing by a couple houses and stores, we finallyg it there. It was a lot of people for a new store. Gladly there wasn't a long line.

   We finally got the front of the line. A tall, dark haired boy in a white apron asked us for our order.

   "Welcome, what do you want?" He said. My friend ordered his ice cream and I did too. The boy kept smirking at me a lot for some reason.

   "That'll be $10." He said. I payed for the both of us. I gave him 10 bucks. He opens it up and slips it in his pocket.

   "Why'd you put my money in your pocket?" I said, pointing at his pocket. "Sorry, what pocket?" He said. "You just put my money in your pocket. You saw that right?" I asked my friend, he saw it too.

   "No I didn't." He said sarcastically. "You're that broke you need to steal 10 dollars?" I said. "Yes. You're that broke you need it back." He said. I gasped quietly.

   "Get the hell out of here. And get your ice creams." He said. We haven't left yet. One of his co-workers came to us.

   "I am so sorry. We'll take that 10 from him. So sorry for our services." He said. Me and my friend got our ice cream and headed out.

   "What the hell did he do that for?" He asked.

• evening •

   I was in the park, in the best spot to see the sunset. I was all on my own, eating snacks and drinking the milkshake that I got from the Dingo. It felt pretty peaceful.

   Someone walked up to me and apped on my shoulder. I look back to see that tall boy again.

   "What the hell are you doing here?" I said almost hitting him. "Hey hey, I just wanted to apologize. Jesus." He said. "What are you doing out here all alone?" "Watching the sunset. You?"

   "Just going back to my place, then I saw you and I realized I messed up." He said. He sat next to me, eating my snacks. I couldn't care much. I was too busy looking at the sun.

   He looks at me. I felt a little creeped out so I look backa t him. He looks away as I smile.

   "Oh, here's your 10 by the way. Sorry for stealing." He said, handing out 10 dollars from his pocket. "I thought they're gonna take it from you?" "Well they did, until I got off. I took it from the register."

   "Boy, you're dumb as hell." I said, laughing.

——————————————————

Helloooooo. This story is inspired by the video above with NLE Choppa and Blueface  because they're funny.