pony ~ imagination

"Happy new year!" We all shouted. Pony gave me a passionate kiss as the fireworks blew the gang cheers and shouts.

"Happy new year and anniversary, baby." He said. "Happy new year and anniversary to you too, my love." I said as we kiss again.

•••

"Ugh, I give up!" He said, frustrated. He's been trying to work on his homework for the past 2 hours. "Okay then, it's not my fault if you fail and Darry'll beat your ass." I said. "Wait okay, help me please? I'll give you unlimited attention, affection and love." He said all quickly. I giggle and kiss him. "You already do that, now I'll just make this easier for you." I said as I continue to help with his homework.

•••

"Don't you look pretty in your graduation gown." Pony says as he smirks looking at me up and down. He twirls me around and kisses me as I smile into the kiss. "You ready to leave high school?" I asked. "Hell yes, Darry won't have to skin me cause of my grades ever again!" He said as we both laugh. "Oh it's starting, c'mon!" I said as I dragged him to our seats.

•••

"Why does that box have holes in it?" I asked Pony as he came home from class with a box in his hands. "Well why don't you open it? It's for you anyway." He said, smiling. I was filled with joy as I carefully took the big box out of his hands and brought it to the living room. I opened it carefully and out comes, a very cute fluffy cat.

I gasped. "You did not!" I said as I picked the cat up. "Oh yes I did, baby." He said. "It's adorable!" I said, petting the cat as it walks all over my lap. Pony sits next to me petting the cat as well. I look at him and gave him a kiss. "is today a special day or something?" I asked. "No, I just love you so much and I know how much you love me and cats so I got you your favorite type." He said.

"His name is Gerald. Just a few months old." He said. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. I have to get you something, what do you want? Even if it's really expensive. I'll get it." I said. "Well what I want right now, doesn't cost anything." He said slowly. "You want to play bunnies?" I said. He nodded vigorously. I laughed and dragged him to the bedroom.

•••

"Y/n y/l/n, I am already the happiest with you and I want to stay this happy forever." He started. He got on one knee, holding a black box. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Pony...." I started.

•••

"Y/n, wake up! You're late for school. You left the TV on too. You're watching The Outsiders again? My god. Anyway, mom's gonna get pissed if you're not up by now so get the hell up, bitch." Said my brother as he wakes me up. I wipe my eyes and sat up. I look at the tv.

"All a fucking dream, damnit." I mumbled to myself.