Sodapop ~ heartbreak anniversary

Gonna put a song from this generation because why not

"Lovin' is easy, you had me fucked up. It used to be so hard to see...." I sang alone in my bedroom, with my guitar until I hear someone applaud outside my window. I jumped a little to see my annoying best friend, Sodapop.

"Soda you bitch, you scared me to death" I said, opening my window to let him in. "Sorry, you sing real nice" he said. "You said that a bunch of times and I'm pretty sure I've said thanks a bunch too" "will I get another thanks?" "Thanks" I said.

"What song were you singin'?" He asks, "It's called, 'Loving is Easy'. I had to practice a guitar song for Thursdays test" I said. "Can you sing 'HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY' again?" He said. "Oh come one, Soda. You always ask for that" I said. "What? You sound really nice singin' that song!" "Fine, for you" I said. I put my guitar on my lap.

"Just sing the chorus" he said. "Okayy"

"Just like the day that I met you, the day I thought forever. Scared that you'd love me, but that'll last for never. Its cold outside, like when you walked out my life? Why you walkout my life?" I strummed my guitar.

"I... Get like this everytime... All these days that feel like you and me... Heartbreak anniversary. Cause' I.... Remember everytime...... All these days that feel you and me... Heart anniversary, do you ever think of me?" I strummed the last note as Soda cheers in quietly. I blush in embarrassment.

"You're gonna be a famous singer one day" he said, "oh well I don't know. Mayb-" he cuts me with a kiss. That I had to let go, because he's in a relationship but couldn't.

I eventually pull away, "Soda- I-" "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself" he said. "What? What do you mean, 'help yourself'?" I asked. "Y/n, I've had a huge crush on you" he said, "I thought I loved Sandy but I realized you were the only one I loved"

"Soda...." I started, "I do like you back but I don't want to steal you from someone. Its just not right" "You're not stealing me. Sandy umm.. she cheated" he said. "Oh my God, are you okay?" "Yeah, I never loved her anyway. I love you" he said.

"Soda," I said. "This gives me such main character vibes" we both laugh a little.

"So? Will you be my girl?" He said. "I don't know. Do you mind giving it a week? For me it's not that easy to just confess your feelings and be in a relationship straight away" I said. "No, it's fine. I get it. Well, keep practicing. I gotta go now" he said, about to get out of the window.

"Wait Soda?" He turns around. I kiss him.

"Sorry, I just had to do that" I said. "It's no problem. I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

"Bye" he then left.

I go to sit on my bed again. I continued practicing while repeating what just happened, in my head.