darry ~ you too

"Honey I'm home!" Darry says as he barges in the house. "I can see that, Dare." I said as I get up from the couch. "Wow no 'im home!' for us? Shame on you..." Says Two. Darry rolls his eyes as I give him a kiss. An echo of 'eww's came from the boys.

   "Oh shut up." I said. "Wait I gotta go shower first, then I'll join you guys." He said I nodded and took his bag as he goes to shower. "Alright where were we? Ah right. Boom, checkmate." I said putting Ponyboy in checkmate. "Damnit." He mumbled as I laugh and sit back. "Should've saw it coming." I said. He mimics my lips and rolls his eyes.

   "Pony you cannot beat Y/n in chess. Everyone knows that." Says Darry as he comes out of the room. "That is correct." I said, smiling as he sits next to me, putting his arm around. "Yeah well I just wanted to prove you wrong." He said, gritting his teeth. "Keep trying kiddo, you'll never get to my level." I said. Pony rolls his eyes and looks at the TV.

   "Y/n?" Darry said. I turn to him. "I love you." He whispers. "Me to you too." I said. He gives me a look. "I love you too, baby. I love you so very much I can hardly stand it." I said. He smiles and kisses me.

    "Me to you too." He smirks as I playfully slap his chest.

I just finished watching Top Gun. I didn't think it'd be interesting since most war type movies that I've watched have been boring (except Dunkirk lol) but this one ain't so bad. It's pretty decent.

Sorry for the really short story