dallas ~ crashed

"Holy fuck!" I said jumping out of bed. "Huh? What? What happened?" He said, jumping out of bed too.

   "Dallas, what the fuck are you doing?" I said, almost yelling. "I had no place to stay." He mumbled. "That doesn't mean you sneak up on your friend and sleep in the same bed together!" "Hey, I tried the floor, it was too hard. I could barely shut my eyes." He said.

   "Hey you got no pants on!" He said, laughing and pointing at my crotch. I look down and covered it. I took the pants from the floor. And put it on.

   "Do you mind getting out now?" I said, crossing my arms. "You're cute when your mad." He said. "Get out please." "That sounded so polite yet so rude." He said. He gets up and put on a tank top.

   "You got any cereal?" He said, scratching his head as we walks out the door. I scoff and just follow him down stairs. He goes through all my kitchen cabinets.

   "You know you could've just slept on the couch." I said, watching him look for food. "Yeah but, it was kinda creepy. Plus your dog kept barking." "Oh so that's why. How come I didn't see you?"

   "I was hiding under your bed." He said. "Why couldn't you stay at Bucks?" "Eh, he was kinda mad at me for starting a fight during one of his parties." He said. He found the cereal and pours it in a bowl.

   "Curtis'?" I asked. "Darry was yelling at Pony. Didn't wanna meddle."

   "Twos? Steve's?" "Didn't let me." He said, he takes out the milk from the fridge and puts it in the bowl.

   "What about Johnny?" "He could finally sleep at his own house, somehow. I think one of his parents left town." He said.

   "Okay. But, you could've at least woke me up." I said. "Nah I couldn't. You looked really deep in your sleep anyway. Didn't wanna bother you." He said spooning the cereal into his mouth. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room to watch TV.

   I sat down on the couch and Mickey came on TV. Dallas sits next to me. I took the cereal bowl from him and I ate some. I gave it back to him, with my eyes still on the screen.

   "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go grab a Coke at the DX or do something together." "Yes." I said. "Yes what?"

   "Yes I'll go out with you." I said, smirking.

—————————————————

Lol idek what this is. This is kinda cute doe, this isn't too couplet but it's still cute and romantic in a way. Anyways...