soda ~ moments

"Hey, that was a nice show you put on." A man said to me. "Thanks, you're a friend of theirs?" "Yeah, very close friends. I'm happy for them." He said as we both look over at the couple cutting the wedding cake.

    "I'm Sodapop." He said. "Sodapop. That's a cute name. I'm Y/n." I lend out my hand for him to shake. "I'm gonna get a drink. Care to join me?" He asks. "Why not?" I put my guitar down and walked to the bar with him.

• a few days after the wedding •

    "This is my stop." I said, stopping in front of my place. "That's too bad, I really liked talking to you." He said. "Well we've actually been circling the block 3 times, but I liked talking to you too." I said.

   We both giggle. He comes closer to me as I smile. He gently takes my chin and kisses me. After we pull away, we both smile.

   "How about another walk?" He suggested. "What time is it?" "It's almost 11 p.m." he said. "Alright, 15 more minutes, or else my roommate would freak!" I said as he laughs.

• another moment •

   "This view is really nice." I said. We were up on a small lighthouse. "Yeah. I remember I wasn't really allowed cause I'm single." He said. I laugh and kiss his cheek.

    The wind blows through my hair as I start to get cold. Soda happen to bring a blanket with him and he wrapped the both of us in it.

   I smile and kiss him. "I love you." He said. "Then, marry me." I said. "Okay then, if you say so." He gets down on one knee. I cover my mouth as I almost tear up too.

   "Y/n Y/l/n. I love you so very much and if it weren't for my friends, I would've never met you." He started. "Will you ma-"

   "Yes! Yes, oh my god. Yes!" I shouted. He  smiled and puts the ring on my finger. We kiss for a while and after we hugged.

   "I love you." I said.

• wedding •

    "Sorry, I know it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding." I said. "Hey, it was worth it." He said as he kissed me. "Look at you and your friends. C'mon, I'll take a picture of you guys." I said.

   Soda and his friends and brother gather up. I snapped a picture. He takes a look at it. "It looks nice, babe." He said as he kisses me.

• kids •

    "Honey, I thought you were gonna wear your sundress." He said. "Well, I changed my mind. Not really but I don't fit in the dress anymore." I said, trying to give him a hint. "What do you mean? You fit in that dress like 2 weeks ago, and your on a diet- wait a minute." He said.

   I nodded, hoipng he'd take the hint. "Seriously?" He said. I nodded rapidly. He smiles and picks me up and spins me around.

   "We're naming it Luke." He said. "Oh I know." I said.

• present day •

< Sodas POV >

    " And that kids, was how I met your mother." I said. They both looked at me. "That's it? You were talking about you and the gang most of the time." Said Layla. "Well, you have to know or else you'll get confused." I said.

   "Yeah right Dad." Said Luke. There was a short pause.

   "I miss mom." Said Luke. "Yeah me too. I wish she never got sick." Said Layla. "Oh I know, she was one hell of a woman. I'm glad I met her. I would've never had you two." I said.

   "Can we visit mom again?" Said Luke. "Of course kiddo."

——————————————————

This story was inspired by Ted and Tracy's love story from Himym. they should've ended up together dude. I don't understand why-