pony ~ Sheldon's sister

I was riding my bike, in the basket on the front of my bike was my dog, Winnie. He's just a small Chihuahua so he could in comfortably. The other basket behind me was groceries.

   I had to stop by one more shop. I had to stop to the pet store to get some dog food for Winnie. I parked my bike outside and locked it to a pole. I took Winnie and went inside.

   Whilst I was looking around, I bumped into someone.

   "Oh excuse me, I'm terribly sorry." I said. "No worries. You've got a cute dog." He said as he pets Winnie. "Thank you." I said "What's it's name?" He asked. "Winnie. It's a she." "Ahh, well hello Winnie." We then heard screams outside. I look back and see some guys waving at us. I think those were his friends.

   "Ooh, those are my friends. I gotta go. You live near?" He asked. "Yeah, just 3 blocks down." I said. "Alright, I might just see you later." He said as he walks outside. I smile and continued to search for the dog food. I payed for the food and went outside. I biked back home. I let Winnie run around in the house.

   "I'm back." I said, putting the groceries on the counter. "Did you get the yoghurt?" My brother, Bob asked. "Yeah here." I threw it to him and he caught it. "Thanks." He said.

   "You know you gotta stop beating Greasers up, Bob. It's pointless." I said. "Why should I? They deserve it." He said, whilst eating his yoghurt. "Because they barely did anything to you and you're just wasting your own energy."

   "Whatever. I'm gonna go meet Cherry in the Nightly Double. I'll see you later." He said. "Don't do any funny stuff, alright? Don't even touch her without consent. I'll beat your ass." I said. He puts his hands up. "Alright big sister." He then left.

   The house was silent. Winnie was looking up and me, leaning on my leg. I picked her up. "Wanna take a walk?" I asked her. Her tail wiggled. I giggle and took her out for a walk.

   She was looking around the neighborhood and I greeted my neighbors as we walk around the block. I passed by house and the door opened. It was that boy again. He looked at me and waved. I waved back as he walks to me.

   "Told you I'd see you again." He said, smiling. "Yeah yeah, where you headed?" I asked. "Nightly Double with my guys. Wanna join?" "Well I was planning on reading tonight, maybe next time. Oh my brother, Bob is there. And you know him I'm pretty sure, he beats people up. Just be careful." I said. "Oh you're Bob's sister? " He said.

   "Well yup, another Sheldon. Just in case he walks up to ya or something, just be careful. Besides, he's only scared with me." I said. "Older sister huh?" "Yup. Hey, I never got your name." I said.

   "Ponyboy Curtis." He said. "Well, I'm Y/n." "I've seen you around, didn't know you were Bob's sister." He said.

   "Well I hope your brother doesn't see us together, he'd kill me." He said.

   "Well if he did then I'd kill him." I said as we laugh.