dallas ~ fuck off

I just broke up with Dallas Winston. What a mistake to date him. Why the hell did I trust that dickhead. We dated for 8 months and I didn't want to be that girl who always suspected her boyfriend is cheating for just not hanging out with her for a long time.

   Now I'm just walking to Dingo to just have some time with myself. And of course a mustang had to pull up.

   "Hey girl where you going?" A guys said. I flipped him off and the car stopped. "Little girly has an attitude." He said. "fuck off will ya?" I said, still walking. "Or what? Your little boyfriends gonna beat me up? Oh wait, y'all broke up! So there's no one to protect you!" He said. He grabbed my arms. I was still mad from literally everything so I kicked him in the crotch and punched the other guy who was gonna grab me also.

  They ran back to the car. "Whatever, you're a bitch!" They yelled. "Aww, you boys think your so tough when y'all are actually the bitches. Bye bitch!" I said in a really bitchy and sassy voice. They got pissed off and drove off. So much for a time all by myself.

   "Hey!" Someone yelled from a distance. What now? I look back to see, Dallas? I kept walking. "Y/n!" He yelled. Hey there's many people named Y/n, he could be calling anyone out. "Y/n Y/l/n!" He yelled. Damnit!

   I stopped. Not looking back. He got to me and paused for a while. I looked at him with disgust. "Hey, saw you fight off the Socs. Looks like I've been teaching my girl pretty well." He smirks. Of course, good ol' Dally. Always thinking all the girls fall for him when he's a dick.

   I rolled my eyes. "Who now? Sorry I've never heard of the phrase, 'my girl' from you in my life." I said. "Hey, I'm sorry alright. It's a mistake." "Oh it's a mistake alright." I start to walk away. He kept up with me.

   "Y/n, you're like the first girl I went soft for. Ask the boys, they know it too. I was drunk okay? I-" "No shit, Dal. You're barely there and when you are there, you're all pissed off or something and you won't talk to me. And then you're gonna come here and tell me that it was a mistake and you were drunk when you made out with her? Please, make a better excuse." I said.

   "I love you." He said. "Blah blah blah, bullshit. You barely worked on our relationship. And if I'm the first girl in all your everything's. Now will you please fuck off? I'm tryna have a day with myself." I said.

   "He's telling the truth Y/n!" A familiar voice said from afar. I stopped and looked back. Well, his friends had been watching us from a distance. "He's crazy about you!" Pony yelled. "You tryna trick me or somethin'? Cause' I ain't falling for it." I said. He shook his head. "Get lost Dal." I continued walking, really not wanting to deal with his shit.

   "Y/n, please can we talk? Just a full on talk. For the better." He said. "No. I really don't want to. You ruined my mood to go have a day with myself because you broke my heart. Then you're just gonna show up here and say that you love me and that it was a mistake, and you think I'm gonna just give in?" I said. He nodded.

   "Well keep dreaming cause' my mood for some milkshakes is still there." I started to walk away again. "Y/n-" he blurts out. "FUCK OFF!" I yelled and ran off to the Dingo.

   I could feel his sadness from afar and I just couldn't help but to cry in the middle of the DQ. I didn't know what to do anymore. It's been a tough day and it was my birthday and no one but my sister knew.

----------------------------------------------

Hey y'all I really love bad endings in stories. Well it depends. But right now I love it so yeah.