dallas ~ bail pt. 1

"No Dal, I'm not gonna do that." I said. "Why not? Baby, please." He whined. "I've bailed you out for so many times. And what do you do for me? Nothing. We barely even see each other. And the next thing I know you're in jail and I have to bail you out." I said.

   "Baby, I swear I will stay out of trouble. I'll hang out with you more, I'll do anything. Just please bail me out. I really gotta get outta here." He said. I thought about it.

   "How long are you staying there?" I asked. "90 days. Unless I got good behavior so," he said. "Whoa, that's a really long time of not seeing you." I said. "Oh I know it's long. So please bail me out so we can see each other again."

   "90 days... Really long." I said. "I know. It's bad." "Well 90 days is long enough for me to not see your face again!" I shouted. "Y/n I-"

   "See you in 90 days fucker!" I hung up the phone. Guess we're on a break.

• a few- well a lot of days later •

   "Pony, they put a blade on you?" I said. "Yeah." Pony whimpered. "Hey, they ain't gone hurt you no more." Said Soda. "C'mon he can walk on his own." Said Darry. We all stood up. I kept dabbing on Pony's scar.

   "Y/n, I'm fine. Besides, look who came out early." Pony said. Pointing to the side. Dallas.

   "I think y'all should talk." Said Soda, walking past me. I gave pony the piece of cloth I used to dab his scar.

   "How's the kid?" Asked Dallas. "Fine. What are you doin' out the cooler Dal?" Pony asked. "You know I got out early man, good behavior and all." He said. Me and Dallas locks eyes. He looks away to Johnny.

   "Hey Johnny man, how you doing?" He said walking to Johnny. I scoff, silently. "What a jerk. Can't face his fucking problems." I whispered to Pony.

   "Hey, he'll talk to you soon enough. No one's ever been with Dal this long." Said Pony. "Oh I know."