Johnny ~ don't lose it

I was playing basketball... alone. Just doing tricks and shooting the ball into the hoop. People say I could never be a basketball player. Guess what? Here I am on the team.

I couldn't bear but ask someone to play with me. And there, I saw a boy. Looked about the same age as me. Seems like the perfect person to play basketball with.

He was sitting on the bench, alone. He was zoning out the whole time. I don't why.

"Hey man, I have no one to play with. Wanna play?" I ask him. He snapped back to reality.

"Oh hi, uhm. I'm not good at playing" he said, "Oh c'mon it's fine. The least you can do is play" I said, "Okay" he stood up and walked to the basketball field.

We played for a little bit. Had fun hitting each other with the ball. And played against each other.

"Boom, anotha score for y/l/n" I said "You sure are good" he said. "I'm on the team, how can I not be good?" I said.

"Hey Johnny, who's ya friend?" A voice said. Probably his friends. I turned around to see 2 boys talking to him.

"Just a girl. We're playing basketball, wanna play?" He asks, "Sure" the other boy said.

"Hey Y/n, these are my friends. Dally, Pony, this is Y/n. Y/n this is Dally and Pony." He said. "Hi, let's play. Umm, Pony you're in my team. You two one team. Let's go!" Me and Pony go to our side, Johnny and Dally goes to their side.

We played for a while. It was fun. It was fun beating Johnny and Dally's ass.

"And she scores! Pony and Y/n for the win!" I shouted. "Man, you're really good at this huh?" Says Dally, "Yes, I am. And I see your friend is as well. C'mon, let's get a drink" I said. "We can go to my house, it's just around the block" says Pony. "Sure" I agreed and we went to Pony's house.

"Hey guys, Johnny got a girlfriend" Dally says as he walks in. When I came in I saw 3 boys watching TV. They were raging.

"She's not my girlfriend. Guys this is Y/n. We were playing basketball. She's just stopping by for a drink" says Johnny. "Hey doll, come hang out with us!" Says one in the Mickey mouse shirt. "Oh no, I'm just stopping by, I don't want to be a burden" I said. A burden? Why'd ya say that?

"Besides, I should get going" "Hey wait a sec. Have a drink first" Dally says as he hands me a bottle of water. "Thanks" I said.

"Okay, thanks for the drink. This was fun. I should get going now" I said, as i was about to leave,

"Y/n wait up!" Says Pony. I turn around, "Hmm?" I then see Pony pushing Johnny towards me. "What is it?" I said. "Umm y/n, you think we can hang out again?" Johnny asks, "Sure, I'll be seeing you at the park" "How about I just get your number? You know, to make it easier" he said. "Umm sure, why not? Is there a peice of paper and a pen anywhere?" I asked, looking around.

"Here's a pen. I don't have any paper on me" Pony says as he hands me the pen. "Uh- here. Just write on my hand" Johnny hands me his hand. "You better be careful with this, you could call the wrong number" I said while writing it down. "I will protect it with my life" He says. I finish writing.

"I'll see you sometime, bye" I said, leaving. "Bye y/n" Johnny says. I waved to them through the window and ran back home